LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 223 users in the forums

Jake Moody-K-Michigan 3rd Round 2023 Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I didn't think he would get this many post lol.... I mean I was mad/angry for the kicks but i've calmed down the past few days ... some are still crucifying him lol
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
I didn't think he would get this many post lol.... I mean I was mad/angry for the kicks but i've calmed down the past few days ... some are still crucifying him lol

It is the bye and ppl gotta do somethin' lol
Originally posted by RDB4216:
Originally posted by ritz126:
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:
This dude kicking some whiner fans in the sack would be fun to watch

He'd be kicking people in the hip, then...wide right...

hes made 90% of his overall kicks he literally broke an NFL record for most PAT attempts without a miss in NFL history

we will be fine

Have you actually watched his kicks? So many of his makes were "barely" and a lot of them just look ugly. I don't think he shows much confidence at all, and I don't have much in him. In a game with zero pressure, he misses a 38 yarder and a pat. I've said it before and I'll keep saying it, it is wrong to risk putting this team and this roster in a position where they have to rely on Moody.

I'm going to take this dude over Mike Cofer 100 of 100 times
Has he finished wiping away his tears and feeling sorry for himself and changed his diapers and is ready to go?
[ Edited by 49erKing on Jan 12, 2024 at 9:48 AM ]
  • Cosmo
Keep grinding young man, it'll be great to have our kicker added to the list of all pros next season!
Imagine having a kicker as bad as the Packers kicker.

Aubrey can miss an extra point. You guys said he was perfect and would never miss in his career.

Originally posted by ritz126:
This dude kicking some whiner fans in the sack would be fun to watch

He'd be kicking people in the hip, then...wide right...

hes made 90% of his overall kicks he literally broke an NFL record for most PAT attempts without a miss in NFL history

we will be fine

Have you actually watched his kicks? So many of his makes were "barely" and a lot of them just look ugly. I don't think he shows much confidence at all, and I don't have much in him. In a game with zero pressure, he misses a 38 yarder and a pat. I've said it before and I'll keep saying it, it is wrong to risk putting this team and this roster in a position where they have to rely on Moody.

I'm going to take this dude over Mike Cofer 100 of 100 times

I hated that guy with a passion!
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Aubrey can miss an extra point. You guys said he was perfect and would never miss in his career.

He's missed 4 extra points this season.
Moody will fine longterm. Just need to get him through his rookie season without it costing us.

Originally posted by JTB1974:
Moody will fine longterm. Just need to get him through his rookie season without it costing us.

He already cost 2 games. We only lost 5 total. The kicker cost 2 of them ...

This year I think we could actually stomp and sweep through the SB though.

The niners can't get it any easier than this year. The afc is so weak. We have the 7 seed on short rest and an extra day of rest for nfc championship game. No joe burrow and the chiefs are weaker than normal...

It's literally the best situation it could end up...
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:

The niners can't get it any easier than this year. The afc is so weak. We have the 7 seed on short rest and an extra day of rest for nfc championship game. No joe burrow and the chiefs are weaker than normal...

If Kyle can't win this year he NEVER will.
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
Originally posted by JTB1974:

Good post this is the nfl so anything can happen in 1 game but it has never been such a wide open window to take it all. Mostly healthy, home field advantage, and probably the most loaded roster since the 80s.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
If Kyle can't win this year he NEVER will.

Yeah lets fire Kyle if he doesn't win the SB that'll fix things who cares he's been to multiple championship games
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

A pick valued as a high 4th rounder can really make people angry...
Share 49ersWebzone