LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 187 users in the forums

Jake Moody-K-Michigan 3rd Round 2023 Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
I didn't think he would get this many post lol.... I mean I was mad/angry for the kicks but i've calmed down the past few days ... some are still crucifying him lol

A pick valued as a high 4th rounder can really make people angry...

I'm for spending a high pick on a kicker so long as they are a generational talent but you can find good ones in the 5th-7th.

Makes me wonder how many people would drop a late first for a Justin Tucker or Jankowski? I would spend a high round pick to have an elite kicker for 15+ yrs
Originally posted by Since07:
I didn't think he would get this many post lol.... I mean I was mad/angry for the kicks but i've calmed down the past few days ... some are still crucifying him lol

I'm for spending a high pick on a kicker so long as they are a generational talent but you can find good ones in the 5th-7th.

Makes me wonder how many people would drop a late first for a Justin Tucker or Jankowski? I would spend a high round pick to have an elite kicker for 15+ yrs

To be fair that thinking of a generational talent in the first is viable for every single position.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Originally posted by Since07:

To be fair that thinking of a generational talent in the first is viable for every single position.

That's my point we should take a long snapper in the 1st
Boy who could have saw that coming
I mean can't really blame him there. Wtf is he supposed to do?
We as fans know that Moody is sketchy. Kyle plays soft as s**t thinking he will make a 48 harder in awful conditions. This is on poor coaching.
[ Edited by MucketyMuck on Jan 20, 2024 at 6:36 PM ]
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
I mean can't really blame him there. Wtf is he supposed to do?

Miss it
sh** was blocked in a downpour.

calling that one a wash as a 48 yarder.

let's see what happens next.

• Deebo
  • Veteran
I would kill his parents
Originally posted by Deebo:
I would kill his parents

lol how have you not been banned, you always pull out the most classless s**t
  • Deebo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Moody will fine longterm. Just need to get him through his rookie season without it costing us.

So f**king wrong
Moody with the wet 52 yarder and still perfect on XP's. Take that haters....
Where are all you panzies crying about spending a pick worth a 4th on this guy?

Came through when we needed him to instead of that other bum kicker GB has.
Share 49ersWebzone