49ers rookie Ricky Pearsall will make NFL debut vs. Chiefs →

There are 230 users in the forums

Jake Moody-K-Michigan 3rd Round 2023 Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Hangman_52:
All these misses then makes means he is good at getting out of his own head on misses. Just needs some more consistency and he will be great

I can definitely respect that he hasn't cratered and imploded after early misses these past two weeks, but I definitely would really like him to solve the consistency issues kicking from the right hash.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by Hangman_52:
All these misses then makes means he is good at getting out of his own head on misses. Just needs some more consistency and he will be great

I can definitely respect that he hasn't cratered and imploded after early misses these past two weeks, but I definitely would really like him to solve the consistency issues kicking from the right hash.

Exactly, i'm so unsure about him. But I stand by what I said, can miss kicks in these big games.
FK you Moody!!
Missed one but his fg was the difference for us winning. Just keep kicking moody.
Bring in real competition next year and let him earn a spot
I'm glad he made one, to get his confidence up. But for the love of Christ Kyle, you have to realize how unreliable Moody is outside of 40, especially in pressure situations.

Unless it's like 4th and 8+, I don't kick anything beyond 40 yards. You're as likely to convert the 4th down as Moody is to make it. And the payoff could be 7 vs 3 pts.
[ Edited by IrishCrnjo on Jan 28, 2024 at 8:36 PM ]
Dude's foot gets moody at times
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:
Dude's foot gets moody at times

He scares me at times especially in the playoffs.....

But in the end for the most part he came through.....
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
DO NOT LET THIS MAN DECIDE THE SUPERBOWL>

This guy is such a roller-coaster
Once again despite his miss, His 2 FG's were the difference. One of his FG's cancels out his miss and other one made was the difference.
Have all his misses gone right?
Originally posted by ady2glude707:
Have all his misses gone right?

I think so. Not sure why that's the case though.
Share 49ersWebzone