LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 190 users in the forums

Jake Moody-K-Michigan 3rd Round 2023 Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9moon:
Jake " BAD MOODY RISIN " All Pro this year !!

ALL PRO !! ALL PRO !!
Atta boy, Jake.

He made every kick. Plus mostly touchbacks with the strong leg. He's clearly one of the best young kickers in the league.
Originally posted by InfernoDaLuz:
Atta boy, Jake.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
This dude is either straight down the middle or you're covering your eyes.

Yes only kicker ever to hit the upright

6/6
I was vocally against the kid all last year, but I'll admit I was impressed by how much more "stable" his kicks looked. Last year he was rarely end over end with a solid trajectory… a lot of pushing right. Tonight the kicks looked so much better.
All he needs now is a game winner in a pressure spot
  • Deebo
  • Veteran
Great game but we need to get more TDs. Could have been a 40 point blowout

he's got that big leg cannon he would be upper tier of the NFL there with Aubrey and Tucker
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
I was vocally against the kid all last year, but I'll admit I was impressed by how much more "stable" his kicks looked. Last year he was rarely end over end with a solid trajectory… a lot of pushing right. Tonight the kicks looked so much better.

Agree 💯%, he's Gould!
i wasn't really fully on the Moody train, gotta admit, but this performance sealed the deal. I saw what I needed to see
Originally posted by BP13:
i wasn't really fully on the Moody train, gotta admit, but this performance sealed the deal. I saw what I needed to see

6/6 is pretty good including long ones. He's always had a strong leg. Pretty accurate too. He's young and will be with us a long time. He was worth the pick IMO.
Share 49ersWebzone