LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 295 users in the forums

Jake Moody-K-Michigan 3rd Round 2023 Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by communist:
if I give up a 3rd rounder on a kicker, I except him to hit 55 in a closed stadium. period.

This.
those MICH boys effing us today. hard to call this guy money when he whiffs all the game winners.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
those MICH boys effing us today. hard to call this guy money when he whiffs all the game winners.

Those are the kicks that matter
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
I don't trust this guy still.
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Those are the kicks that matter

THIS x 1M.
I don't care where he was drafted. But it's year two and he got every bit of experience a person could ask for last year and did ok.
He needed to make that kick today.
Bottle job kicker. Has missed key extra points and field goals. Youd be ok with it if he was a 6th round pick. Looks a bust
He still fails to make the kicks in the biggest moments. Can't have that.
Waste of a 3rd round pick. Whoever made that decision should be fired.
He still getting nervous during gotta have it FGs

Originally posted by Team49ers:
He still getting nervous during gotta have it FGs

Thats twice he's missed game winning/sealing kicks. Wasnt a chip shot today, but not a good trend.
Choke Moody 3rd round status will keep him on this team until his contract expires. This FO have no balls to cut him!
BOTH Wolverines cost us the game... and all thanks to KS..
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
trade hi. To chargers since Harbs loves him
He's not clutch enough for a team that's trying to win a SB. Don't know what options we have, but I'm certainly not putting any games in his hands to win.
Share 49ersWebzone