There are 238 users in the forums

Jake Moody-K-Michigan 3rd Round 2023 Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
got a big leg but he's shaky. His kicks drift too much.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Every niner fan in the stadium knew he was missing. Oh well. We just need to keep it out of his hands going forward…. Kinda like last year…. From our third round kicker….

Dude I knew when he walked up there he wasn't making it.

we have the worst ST unit in football.

It's frustrating to see constant lapses in our special teams. It always shows up at the worst time too.
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Every niner fan in the stadium knew he was missing. Oh well. We just need to keep it out of his hands going forward…. Kinda like last year…. From our third round kicker….

It's frustrating to see constant lapses in our special teams. It always shows up at the worst time too.

It's never ending….I don't even remember the last time we had a return for a TD?
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:

It's never ending….I don't even remember the last time we had a return for a TD?

Its not great....

According to StatMuse:

Since 1980 49ers have 12 kick return touchdowns (5 since 1998) with the last one in 2018 (Richie James 97-yard kickoff return vs Seattle).

Since 1980 49ers have 16 punt return touchdowns (6 since 1998) with the last one in 2011 (Ted Ginn 55-yard punt return Vs Seattle) FYI he also had a kick return touchdown in that game.
No form, Robbie was way better. The guy kicks like he doesn't gaf what he is doing lol. Robbie was form & finesse. Boot him:)
Originally posted by BP13:
got a big leg but he's shaky. His kicks drift too much.

Maybe last year but not this year. The kicks earlier in the Rams game I noticed bad holds from Wish. Wasn't getting the ball straight and/or stationary in time.

Moody has only had one rough kick this year honestly.
This kid just can't be trusted. I don't care if he makes 50 kicks in a row, when the time comes that the game is on the line, every single person in here knows they're thinking he's going to miss.

Don't get me wrong, it's not his fault they lost to the Rams, that's solely on Shanahan, it's also not his fault (entirely) that they lost to the Chiefs in the SB, but he didn't make the kicks he should have that would have won those games.
Share 49ersWebzone