There are 232 users in the forums

Jake Moody-K-Michigan 3rd Round 2023 Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by fropwns:
Let's hope he isn't a moody player.....

I'll see myself out.

Beat me to it.
Remember the Raiders used the 17th pick in the 1st Round for..

[ Edited by Afrikan on Apr 28, 2023 at 8:13 PM ]
This just feels different because this team has relied on stable vet kickers for the last couple decades, since Nedney anyways. If Moody becomes a franchise guy it's definitely worth it
If he has the Mental aspect to handle the reassure at the NFL level, I've got no problem with this pick. The physical tools/capabilities are obviously there. If he's the next Cortez…….. SMDH

Hope he's our replacement K for the next 15+years!
I'm not handling this too well
Originally posted by Bigfishrider:
This just feels different because this team has relied on stable vet kickers for the last couple decades, since Nedney anyways. If Moody becomes a franchise guy it's definitely worth it

Will be a big help of Special Teams with his depth on kickoffs. Wishnowsky had a lot of short kickoffs these past two years. Let him focus on punting.
Lmaooooo
Kickers are very important. No one loves them on draft day, but having a bad one can kill your season.
Originally posted by 4thandlong:
I'm sure the zone will handle this well

Bahahahahahahahaha!! I kept drafting him in my mock but in the 7th. Lynch must have had a feeling the raiders were going to take him. Everyone knows how the raiders love kickers
Thanks Harbaugh for the kicker

It makes no sense… drafting a kicker in the 3rd round is one thing, but to draft one when you know you pick again in two spots and the only team in between you is the Raiders will an all pro kicker…. what if the Raiders drafted Latu or whoever we wanted?

Absolutely horrible
  • bors
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
Was Lynch competing with another team in targeting this guy? Could he have been had in the later rounds?

Probably raiders
  • thl408
Just "solid" isn't good enough for a 3rd round PK. Make the clutch kicks and he's worth it. His leg is good. It's all mental.
Our spies told us ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ wanted to trade down to someone who wanted him.
[ Edited by 5_Golden_Rings on Apr 28, 2023 at 8:24 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone