There are 141 users in the forums

Ji'Ayir "Tig" Brown-S-Penn State, 3rd round 2023 Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Did Chase Young play tonight?

That's my question. Wonder if his knee is hurting.

lol no, he just had a quiet night. A player doesn't put up numbers doesn't mean he's hurting

Were you wondering the same thing when Bosa wasn't doing much? Six sacks last night and at least half of them were caused by multiple guys getting to the QB.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Did Chase Young play tonight?

That's my question. Wonder if his knee is hurting.

lol no, he just had a quiet night. A player doesn't put up numbers doesn't mean he's hurting

Were you wondering the same thing when Bosa wasn't doing much? Six sacks last night and at least half of them were caused by multiple guys getting to the QB.

I just didn't see him out there at all. Maybe 20 snaps. He didn't play. Gregory took his reps, it looked kike.
Came here for some nuggets on Brown, … chase young thread is that way ^
[ Edited by corona55569 on Nov 24, 2023 at 9:39 AM ]
One of those "you got it right this time" when they drafted Brown in third round. I think that if everyone knew that Talanoa I'd going to be the player that he is now, he would have been drafted at least as a late 1st round or early 2nd round. I think it's looking the same with Brown. Great character ( I can tell from what I've seen when it comes to the way he talks and his overall demeanor) and possesses an NFL ready skill. I'm happy we got him.
Originally posted by 49erF90:
One of those "you got it right this time" when they drafted Brown in third round. I think that if everyone knew that Talanoa I'd going to be the player that he is now, he would have been drafted at least as a late 1st round or early 2nd round. I think it's looking the same with Brown. Great character ( I can tell from what I've seen when it comes to the way he talks and his overall demeanor) and possesses an NFL ready skill. I'm happy we got him.

Good post!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by 49erF90:

Good post!

Agree 💯%, Jiayir played such that he wasn't even mentioned. That's great. Hope he keeps it up. Eagles will pick on him in a close game, I'm sure. I hope he makes the Eagles pay with an interception or two.
  • thl408
He got juked out of his pants by the SEA RB in the flat (first drive of 2nd half). Hope that isn't a glimpse of his open field tackling.
Originally posted by thl408:
He got juked out of his pants by the SEA RB in the flat (first drive of 2nd half). Hope that isn't a glimpse of his open field tackling.

because hufanga has never missed a tackle
  • thl408
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

lol I was just going to add, "In b4 someone says Troy Palumalu also missed tackles". Typical.
Yes, Huf misses a lot of tackles.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

lol I was just going to add, "In b4 someone says Troy Palumalu also missed tackles". Typical.

I'll be ok if he gets an INT for every tackle he misses.

Originally posted by Giedi:

I'll be ok if he gets an INT for every tackle he misses.

That seems like a realistic expectation.

I thought that was a very difficult tackle attempt. The RB had lots of room to make a move.

Oh yeah that was an issue for him in college too. Not the most reliable open field tackler.
  • thl408
Originally posted by libertyforever:

I thought that was a very difficult tackle attempt. The RB had lots of room to make a move.

I hope you're not implying it's totally fine the way he went about breaking down the ball carrier there. Not a big deal, first career start and all, just hope it was a rare occasion type of thing.
  • thl408
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Oh yeah that was an issue for him in college too. Not the most reliable open field tackler.

Okay. Something to keep an eye on I guess. This was an issue I had with Tavarius Moore.
Share 49ersWebzone