There are 151 users in the forums

Ji'Ayir "Tig" Brown-S-Penn State, 3rd round 2023 Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Probably would have had another interception of Warner didn't dive in front of him for that pick.

This kid is a stud. He and Hufanga are going to dominate for years to come.

cant wait
he seemed to play with more of an edge today and I love it!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Probably would have had another interception of Warner didn't dive in front of him for that pick.

cant wait

Yeah, next year they'll be a serious serious problem for teams. If coach wilks stays, he will have Dmo, Ward, Ambry, Huf, and brown… all experienced. All playing well. That's a hell of a back end.

I've been a huge brown fan since before we drafted him. I was really hoping we would (first time I've been right! Lol). He has some things to clean up, for sure, but he's playing really well for a rookie.
Originally posted by tankle104:

cant wait

Yeah, next year they'll be a serious serious problem for teams. If coach wilks stays, he will have Dmo, Ward, Ambry, Huf, and brown… all experienced. All playing well. That's a hell of a back end.

I've been a huge brown fan since before we drafted him. I was really hoping we would (first time I've been right! Lol). He has some things to clean up, for sure, but he's playing really well for a rookie.

thee way the backend is playing we may not even need to spend a high round pick on a DB next year

we may as well trade up into top 10 and pick one of the 3 elite OT
Youngling growing up before our eyes with every game
one of my draft crushes, based on where we were drafting….he's got a nose for the ball. Plays with instinct and you can tell playing football is all that matters.
hes definitely a ball hawk

Warner stole a pick from him too lol
This is the silver lining with the Huff injury. Now we know we have another stud safety. Tig is a ballhawk. His college tape showed this.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ritz126:
Originally posted by tankle104:

cant wait

thee way the backend is playing we may not even need to spend a high round pick on a DB next year

we may as well trade up into top 10 and pick one of the 3 elite OT

It's crazy how earlier in the season the secondary felt like the only small liability on the defense. Since the bye they've become borderline dominant, which is crazy to think after losing Hufanga. Hufanga and Brown together will be awesome because they're both so hawkish around the ball.
[ Edited by Disp on Dec 11, 2023 at 9:23 AM ]
  • thl408
He definitely has ball skills. I can see why he had so many INTs in college.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
49ers are turning the corner on bad 3rd round picks.
Originally posted by thl408:
He definitely has ball skills. I can see why he had so many INTs in college.

It's hard to drop passes with oven mitts for hands.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
49ers are turning the corner on bad 3rd round picks.

Fred Warner was 3rd round. They have been good in that round sometimes.
He is a Hufanga clone
Originally posted by libertyforever:
He is a Hufanga clone

He was that in College and Junior College before that. A huge ball hawk. Honestly I don't think we drop off much. In the future probably him and Hufanga will be the two young guys back there playing together.
Share 49ersWebzone