There are 100 users in the forums

Robert Beal Jr-Edge-5th Round, 2023 Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
According to Jennifer Lee Chan Beal had an interception that sent the defense into a frenzy. Dre Greenlaw apparently came running onto the field while the Defense celebrated.

He's a 5th rounder so naturally he's gonna be a great
According to Jennifer Lee Chan Beal had an interception that sent the defense into a frenzy. Dre Greenlaw apparently came running onto the field while the Defense celebrated.

I got superbowl ptsd just by reading this
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Reports are that Beal is one of the most improved players on the team. I think he's going to be what we hoped Drake Jackson would be. He's my break out player for this season.

that would be great news, if I could pick any player on the roster to be "greatly improved", I think I'd pick Beal Jr. I'm really worried about our pass rush depth and loved reading about him post-draft last year

and the INT is also a nice bit of news, because the scouting report on him was he was strictly a speed rusher and not very good in coverage or the run - but we don't need him to do anything but rush the passer, was the talk from Lynch and co.

Originally posted by the_dynasty:

I got superbowl ptsd just by reading this

same
Share 49ersWebzone