LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 233 users in the forums

Dee Winters-ILB-TCU-6th Round 2023 Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
According to KS he was ready to play last year. I am a bit surprised though because Greenlaw missed the game @ Cleveland and Oren Burks still got the start.

Let's hope he really is the next great LB and can replace Dre until he's back midseason.

Can't trust anything this guy says.

He said the same thing about Hufanga yet he had Huf on the bench in the championship game against the Rams 🤦‍♂️
Baby Bo ready to go.
NAH NAH NAH NAH... not baby Bo.. he's more like Brooks of TB years ago..
Originally posted by babarvaart:
Baby Bo ready to go.

I love it!
Originally posted by babarvaart:
Baby Bo ready to go.

I love it!

I said the same thing about him during the draft he reminds me of a poor man's Bowman. He's so damn quick to the ball
Winters is coming.
Winter Wonderland to lead the league in tackle !!!
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
According to KS he was ready to play last year. I am a bit surprised though because Greenlaw missed the game @ Cleveland and Oren Burks still got the start.

Let's hope he really is the next great LB and can replace Dre until he's back midseason.

He said the same thing about Hufanga yet he had Huf on the bench in the championship game against the Rams 🤦‍♂️

So entitled we expect complete transparency from an NFL HC. Lol.
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:

So entitled we expect complete transparency from an NFL HC. Lol.

Also i dont think its a good idea for someones first reps to be at the SB or NFCG
  • thl408
Originally posted by 9moon:
Winter Wonderland to lead the league in tackle !!!

Dee's nuts. How nice would it be if he can take over for Greenlaw as Warner's wingman.

Originally posted by ritz126:
Also i dont think its a good idea for someones first reps to be at the SB or NFCG

Unless your name is Brock Purdy
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/49ers-dc-nick-sorensen-gives-dee-winters-mixed-reviews/ar-AA1oOzam?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=82ad8430495f49e780d6f0a39b8f8ea9&ei=14
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/49ers-dc-nick-sorensen-gives-dee-winters-mixed-reviews/ar-AA1oOzam?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=82ad8430495f49e780d6f0a39b8f8ea9&ei=14

Written by Cohn
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Written by Cohn

Ha, what's funny is I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out . But I was focused on Sorensen words.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
I will have to see more of Dee to make a decision he did not impress me much in the Titans game.
Share 49ersWebzone