"Look Ma, no hands" WR Ronnie Bell Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This dude here is going to be fed by Brock. Watch
Originally posted by Alfienator:
This dude here is going to be fed by Brock. Watch

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

bell got that dawg in him.

in my mind Bell went in the 3rd and we grabbed a kicker in the 7th.

Bell Biv Deebo.

Nice
Ronnie the Rottweiler
I'm trying to make it work for what I think will be the best WR trio nickname for Deebo, Aiyuk and Bell but Aiyuk's name is messing it up. I wanted to name them Bell-Biv-Deebo

LOL! I was just thinking about this the other night. Bell is the 3rd rounder and Moody was the 7th rounder.
I would hate to play our group of receivers the way they like to dish back hits with Deebo, Jennings and now 🔔
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Bell Biv Deebo.

Nice

Haha. So many have no idea what this means.
I'm trying to make it work for what I think will be the best WR trio nickname for Deebo, Aiyuk and Bell but Aiyuk's name is messing it up. I wanted to name them Bell-Biv-Deebo

Jennings….dawg. Deebo….dawg. Bell…dawg. Aiyuk….dawg.

toss in Kittle & CMC….dawg.

best quote from the best speech of all time…

"Bunch of underdogs…bunch of hungry dawgs! Hungry dogs run faster!!"
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Aug 22, 2023 at 9:40 AM ]
But how many WR's can you keep on the roster? Keep him over the fast Danny Gray? We only have 1 fast WR. You want to get rid of the only fast threat we have? He does the same things WR 1 and WR 2 already do. So he's good but a repeat of what we already have. Not sure we need more of that as opposed to one track fast guy to go deep.
  • thl408
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
But how many WR's can you keep on the roster? Keep him over the fast Danny Gray? We only have 1 fast WR. You want to get rid of the only fast threat we have? He does the same things WR 1 and WR 2 already do. So he's good but a repeat of what we already have. Not sure we need more of that as opposed to one track fast guy to go deep.

Deebo, Aiyuk, Jennings, RayRay, Bell, Gray. That's a well rounded group, mixed with vets and youngsters with varying skillsets. If they keep five then it gets tough. Gray needs to do something.

Originally posted by thl408:

Deebo, Aiyuk, Jennings, RayRay, Bell, Gray. That's a well rounded group, mixed with vets and youngsters with varying skillsets. If they keep five then it gets tough. Gray needs to do something.

Gray is lucky he got injured, otherwise he might get cut on cut day.
Originally posted by thl408:

It looks reasonable to keep those guys on the roster. You got one return man. One deep speed guy. You do need some different skill sets too. I realize Bell has looked good. You just want a diverse skill set at WR so you can cover everything.

AiyDeeBell
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
AiyDeeBell

Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
AiyDeeBell

DEEBO. AIYUK. BELL.

DAB!

Share 49ersWebzone