There are 259 users in the forums

"Look Ma, no hands" WR Ronnie Bell Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by GangstaGangsta:
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
Might have to take deebos spot if the cash gets tight in the coming years ...

I could see them not paying Aiyuk with the anticipation of the Ronnie Bell era.
No chance. Aiyuk isn't going anywhere. Bell will move up the pecking order though next season as I'm guessing Jennings moves on and gets a decent pay day.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Wolf_Packer_53:

No chance. Aiyuk isn't going anywhere. Bell will move up the pecking order though next season as I'm guessing Jennings moves on and gets a decent pay day.

they are also different style players.

Aiyuk is a surgeon. Bell is a battering ram.
Originally posted by Crown:

they are also different style players.

Aiyuk is a surgeon. Bell is a battering ram.

And it was one game. Aiyuk has gone next level with his game. Aiyuk isn't going anywhere.
Originally posted by the_dynasty:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Good 1st game. He's capable of more. Let's go

wasn't his first game...was getting snaps in previous games too

Yes, I totally forgotten. Felt like his game somehow lol

We have Jauan for 1 more year, he's a RFA, we'll tender him the 2nd rd level, but I agree Aiyuk's not going anywhere, he's getting extended, Bell will be WR3 in 2025 IMO.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

We have Jauan for 1 more year, he's a RFA, we'll tender him the 2nd rd level, but I agree Aiyuk's not going anywhere, he's getting extended, Bell will be WR3 in 2025 IMO.

Agree. And a very experienced guy as well. I said in another thread I hope we draft another man coverage beating receiver that can serve as a deep threat as well. Need someone behind Aiyuk and Gray hasn't proven he can do that way. A long way from Pettis and Bourne.
Bell looks like one of those guys that doesn't have the measurables but just comes to play. Look at the guy we faced last week Puka Nakua ran a 4.58 in the 40 but he caught 15 passes against the Niners. Two examples that football is more than size and speed. Brock Purdy is another example. Overlooked because of his numbers. Not overlooked anymore.
Dude just looks like a natural out there, like he belongs. You can tell he's a coaches son. Lol very happy for him and excited for his future.

we will lose jennings next year, because someone will pay him more than we will want to, and bell is a great replacement. Dude was super clutch on two key plays.
Originally posted by tankle104:
Dude just looks like a natural out there, like he belongs. You can tell he's a coaches son. Lol very happy for him and excited for his future.

we will lose jennings next year, because someone will pay him more than we will want to, and bell is a great replacement. Dude was super clutch on two key plays.

I feel the same way.
This dude is for real real. He does look natural That tipped pass he caught was a real heads up play.

Only if a team is willing to give a 2 for him.
His agility on that td was awesome making plays on ST as a gunner too 🤘🏼
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

Only if a team is willing to give a 2 for him.

For jennings? What makes you say that? He isn't an RFA is he? I thought he signed his tender this year and he will be a free agent at the end of the year
For jennings? What makes you say that? He isn't an RFA is he? I thought he signed his tender this year and he will be a free agent at the end of the year

Nope RFA. Didn't play enough in 2020 to get an accredited season.

He signed an ERFA tender.
Great depth
Share 49ersWebzone