There are 301 users in the forums

"Look Ma, no hands" WR Ronnie Bell Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by tankle104:
I wasn't aware of that, another poster corrected me that I just responded to. Dang that's exciting - what round do you think they'll tender him? I could see them doing a 2-3rd rounder. I feel like they'll want to keep him because he's so awesome for us but I can see a team snaggin him up. Such a clutch and reliable player.

another stud seventh rounder by this org. Incredible. He was developed here too. Took a little but he made it happn captn

Believe the tenders are just 1st, 2nd, and original round now.

They will give him a 2nd I'm pretty confident. If someone wants to pay him big money you take the 2 and Bell gets to step up.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by alwayssecond:
has any other rookie played at all this season apart from bell and moody?

I read somewhere that Braden Willis had some reps in the 4th QTR against the Giants.
Originally posted by Giedi:

I read somewhere that Braden Willis had some reps in the 4th QTR against the Giants.

Jake Moody played.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by tankle104:
I wasn't aware of that, another poster corrected me that I just responded to. Dang that's exciting - what round do you think they'll tender him? I could see them doing a 2-3rd rounder. I feel like they'll want to keep him because he's so awesome for us but I can see a team snaggin him up. Such a clutch and reliable player.

another stud seventh rounder by this org. Incredible. He was developed here too. Took a little but he made it happn captn

Believe the tenders are just 1st, 2nd, and original round now.

They will give him a 2nd I'm pretty confident. If someone wants to pay him big money you take the 2 and Bell gets to step up.

There's 4 tenders, 1st round, 2nd round, original round, & Right of First Refusal which is for UDFAs, it's slightly less than original round tender. Depending on the size of the contract, I wouldn't be shocked if the 49ers matched, I'm also gonna be shocked if someone submits a offer sheet, we haven't seen a RFA move in years now.

I saw him in at the end of the game when Darnold was in, same with Mason, Feliciano, Moore, Pryor, etc....
This guy not going back to practice squad. Will never make it there.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

I saw him in at the end of the game when Darnold was in, same with Mason, Feliciano, Moore, Pryor, etc....

That's right, I forgot that Mason had some nice carries too!

That's great that the OLine depth players are getting some reps, even though it's clean up stuff. Anything to save our starters for the playoffs is a good thing.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:

No way the 49ers release him, like you said he won't make it to the PS.

Brown got 2 reps at safety, not sure when.

Bell is just a gamer. Love to see it
Originally posted by swayze:

Brown got 2 reps at safety, not sure when.

Bell is just a gamer. Love to see it

Had to be at the end of the game, cause Odum came in for Hufanga when he missed the 1 play.

Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Right after he scored I was hoping someone would grab the ball for him. Glad to see that happened.
With Deebo and Aiyuk both dinged, more Bell please
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:

He was never on the practice squad. He wouldn't have made it if he was cut after preseason.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Overkill:

Reminds me of a young Jauan Jennings.
Share 49ersWebzone