There are 288 users in the forums

"Look Ma, no hands" WR Ronnie Bell Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
This guy not going back to practice squad. Will never make it there.

He was never on the practice squad. He wouldn't have made it if he was cut after preseason.
Agree, there are a ton of teams looking at our practice squad scraps. Arizona for one.

I really like Bell's skill set. Not as big as Jauan, but just as feisty and I think he has a bit better movement and agility than Jauan. He's smaller than Jauan, but I'm hoping he's a bit faster too. Thank god he made the team, because I don't know if the 49ers can keep both Jauan and Aiyuk after this season.
Originally posted by Giedi:
Agree, there are a ton of teams looking at our practice squad scraps. Arizona for one.

I really like Bell's skill set. Not as big as Jauan, but just as feisty and I think he has a bit better movement and agility than Jauan. He's smaller than Jauan, but I'm hoping he's a bit faster too. Thank god he made the team, because I don't know if the 49ers can keep both Jauan and Aiyuk after this season.

I'd let Jauan walk this offseason or trade him to like Tennessee or something
Originally posted by eric_anthony:
Originally posted by Giedi:

I'd let Jauan walk this offseason or trade him to like Tennessee or something

Jauan isn't a UFA this offseason, he's a RFA, he'll be here in 2024, then in 2025 he'll get paid elsewhere.
I'd like to see him get more playing time.

The experience will help rest our A-Team Receivers down the final stretch.
He will just get more action if the other WR's are hurt. We don't drop off much. In fact he will play great.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He will just get more action if the other WR's are hurt. We don't drop off much. In fact he will play great.

I was laughed at when I said Bell would make this team, no way a 7th rd pick could make it at WR, well he looks like the real deal, so I agree 100%
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
I was laughed at when I said Bell would make this team, no way a 7th rd pick could make it at WR, well he looks like the real deal, so I agree 100%

Its pretty funny how you can just tell guys who immediately have it (bell) and guys who don't/need a lot of work (gray). Hope gray works out someday too
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

He's much, much better than where he was picked. That's obvious just watching the games.

Helluva first NFL TD. Let's go more tomorrow. Answer the bell!
I'd like to see this guy dominate the cards tomorrow. Make it hard to take you off the field again, kid.

Arizona won't be able to handle this stud. 🔥🔥

Go get em Ronnie!
Ain't this one of Harbaughs kids too? Thanks big Jim!
He is the next man up. Can't drop passes for int like in the preseason!

Oldie but still goodie
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Sep 30, 2023 at 7:57 PM ]
Originally posted by Predator85:
He is the next man up. Can't drop passes for int like in the preseason!

thats only when Darnold is throwing passes as fast as possible with no touch. No ints in preseason with Purdy. Kid is going to be a stud.
Share 49ersWebzone