Report: 49ers WR Brandon Aiyuk suffered torn ACL and MCL, possibly other damage →

There are 337 users in the forums

"Look Ma, no hands" WR Ronnie Bell Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I would play him instead of Ray Ray. I don't care who is who's backup. Ray Ray is a smallish return man. This guy is a WR. It's not rocket science.

Kind of a bummer. He gets some run, looks good, gains confidence and then Kyle sits his ass. Not the best for development momentum.

yea, shanny does this a lot. It's very pecking-order style of personnel management. I'm not sure what is the read. rookies don't play? If you fumble in practice you don't play? If you don't block in practice you don't play? Whatever the reason, we wind up not giving enough different personnel looks. other teams key the hell out of us.

You don't have to play superstars all the time. Bill Walsh won a super bowl with earl cooper rickypatton in the backfield, charlie young at te.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by NCommand:
I would play him instead of Ray Ray. I don't care who is who's backup. Ray Ray is a smallish return man. This guy is a WR. It's not rocket science.

Kind of a bummer. He gets some run, looks good, gains confidence and then Kyle sits his ass. Not the best for development momentum.

yea, shanny does this a lot. It's very pecking-order style of personnel management. I'm not sure what is the read. rookies don't play? If you fumble in practice you don't play? If you don't block in practice you don't play? Whatever the reason, we wind up not giving enough different personnel looks. other teams key the hell out of us.

You don't have to play superstars all the time. Bill Walsh won a super bowl with earl cooper rickypatton in the backfield, charlie young at te.

STOCKS down for Whom The BELL Tolls... he must have offended SHANNY some how before, during and maybe after practice..
This guy might be a pro bowler ST guy
He's just a baller no matter where you play him. He loves football and he's great at it.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Ronnie Bell is a football player! Championship teams have players like Bell.
Mr. Narrator, please play this guy a lot more.
He's just a baller no matter where you play him. He loves football and he's great at it.

Excellent call!
  • titan
  • Veteran
This Mofo is a DAWG! Blocked and pancaked and layed his junk all over an Eagles Safety face to help spring Deebo! 🤣 💪🏽
[ Edited by titan on Dec 3, 2023 at 8:19 PM ]
Originally posted by titan:
This Mofo is a DAWG! Blocked and pancaked and layed his junk all over an Eagles Safety face to help spring Deebo! 🤣 💪🏽
that punt return attempt tho !
Bell was almost fumble at punt return. I may not trust him cuz he is not experience for fumble at punt return! Um. I dont know who is plays talent at Punt return? I am thinking about put who is Tyrion David-Prince? I know he didnt playing over 3 years?! He should trying to plays if he is suck then he will be cut next season. Anyway. I hope Ray-Ray Mccloud will be back when he will stay healthy..

• titan
  • Veteran
Let's give Bell a few of Deebo type screens to bell. I think he runs pretty angry when he has the football in his hands.
he has a bright future w/us.

Keep getting him involved w/the offense and he'll grow fast.
  • thl408

A 49er 7th round WR that blocks his ass off? I think I've seen this before.
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Bell was almost fumble at punt return. I may not trust him cuz he is not experience for fumble at punt return! Um. I dont know who is plays talent at Punt return? I am thinking about put who is Tyrion David-Prince? I know he didnt playing over 3 years?! He should trying to plays if he is suck then he will be cut next season. Anyway. I hope Ray-Ray Mccloud will be back when he will stay healthy..

He didn't almost fumble. He did actually fumbled.
Let's give Bell a few of Deebo type screens to bell. I think he runs pretty angry when he has the football in his hands.

Good call.

And give Mason decent amount of carries this week. Mason gets a first down pretty much every time we pitch him the ball.
Share 49ersWebzone