There are 267 users in the forums

"Look Ma, no hands" WR Ronnie Bell Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I don't know how you expect Purdy to willingly to throw to him after that performance. This was his moment to show he can be a legit 4-5 WR and he really laid an egg. It was not very long ago that high draftee Latu was dropped because of his excessive drops, so you gotta think Bell is on thin ice.
[ Edited by hummbabybear_1 on Sep 22, 2024 at 6:30 PM ]
Originally posted by hummbabybear_1:
I don't know how you expect Purdy to willingly to throw to him after that performance. This was his moment to show he can be a legit 4-5 WR and he really laid an egg.

I don't think it's something Purdy is going to have to worry about much going forward, lol.
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:
Why does Shanahan refuse to play Cowling

Too stubborn to admit he's wrong.

I don't know how you expect Purdy to willingly to throw to him after that performance. This was his moment to show he can be a legit 4-5 WR and he really laid an egg.

He should be inactive going forward.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Shartinhishand and his "doghouse"

If Bell isn't in the doghouse then Shartininhishand is biggest clown ever
Originally posted by jreff22:

He should be inactive going forward.
He should be clearing out his locker as we speak.
Cut Bell and start Pearsall as mentioned in the Pearsall thread. I think he's talented but just not the chosen one by the football gods like Pearsall could be.
[ Edited by picklejuice on Sep 22, 2024 at 6:32 PM ]
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

Doghouse? He needs to be cut tomorrow
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

I thought the Marc levy nickname was the dumbest s**t I've seen someone come up with. I stand corrected
If Kyle keeps Bell around, he is either stubborn or some kind of idiot. This guy has dropped more passes than Chad Owens (sorry, a Hawaii reference) and they cut Chad right away. There's no time for this kind of crappy play to continue. This game was frustrating.
[ Edited by 8080849ers on Sep 22, 2024 at 6:43 PM ]

Nice drop.
Originally posted by 8080849ers:
If Kyle keeps Bell around, he is either stubborn or some kind of idiot. This guy has dropped more passes than Chad Owens (sorry, a Hawaii reference) and they cut Chad right away. There's no time for this kind of crappy play to continue. This game was frustrating.

There is no time to keep playing Bell, we are 1-2 and need to get back on the winning track and that means get rid of bell!
[ Edited by Team49ers on Sep 22, 2024 at 6:46 PM ]
Cut him
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
I don't know how you expect Purdy to willingly to throw to him after that performance. This was his moment to show he can be a legit 4-5 WR and he really laid an egg. It was not very long ago that high draftee Latu was dropped because of his excessive drops, so you gotta think Bell is on thin ice.

I think it was last week. Brady was calling the Cowboys game, and Dak threw a pass to one of his receivers who feel and the Saints defender picked it. They asked Brady if he would go back to that receiver. Brady didn't sugar coat it. He said no. Can't trust a guy that might come up short when you need him most.

I don't think Brock has developed the skill level yet to make those kinds of judgments. I mean he missed Aiyuk for a wide an open TD to finish the game, then went to Bell for a possible game clincher.

the fault here lies with Kyle. Why give Brock tools that don't work ? Why is Ronnie Bell, who has proven he is a failure, an opportunity to make that mistake ? Because he has one more year experience over your rookies. It's bad coaching…
Originally posted by bud49:
He's needs to do a Bell South Phone ad Except this one would be.

"Ronnie Bell South Where all Calls are Dropped."
Share 49ersWebzone