There are 340 users in the forums

"Look Ma, no hands" WR Ronnie Bell Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
A lot of folks were scratching their heads when this guy made the first 53, we're still wondering why the F he is here?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
A lot of folks were scratching their heads when this guy made the first 53, we're still wondering why the F he is here?

The dumb ass was dropping s**t in the preseason and now he's doing it in the regular season. WTF Shanahan.
Kyle said after the game that Bell has been looking good in practice. Unfortunately it's not carrying over to the games.
Something about dude's that wear #10 on this team...
Feel bad for the guy but we ain't got no time for this bs..time to go
Originally posted by Montana:
Feel bad for the guy but we ain't got no time for this bs..time to go

Maybe it's time for Kyle to start letting Cowing play. He's similar in size and speed to Atwell.
Is there any coincidence that Ronnie Bell and Kyle Williams both wear/wore #10?

Ronnie Bell = Kyle Williams.

Cut Ronnie Bell FTLOG!
[ Edited by sacninesixteen on Sep 23, 2024 at 7:41 AM ]
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Maybe it's time for Kyle to start letting Cowing play. He's similar in size and speed to Atwell.

Yeah, I can't wait for Ricky to start as well

If healthy do you think he would actually be getting snaps?
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaleGribble:

Nope. Why would he, when Bell is having great practice weeks. Kyle is the ultimate clown…

Originally posted by DrEll:

Nope. Why would he, when Bell is having great practice weeks. Kyle is the ultimate clown…

The coaches can only go with what they see in practice. It's not their fault when the player chokes in the game. The coach isn't going to start some guy that doesn't look good in practice. That doesn't mean a change isn't necessary. Bell to the bench. Conley or Cowing in the game.
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:

Agreed! He had NO BUSINESS making the 53. ZERO!! I'd take Tay Martin over this clown.

He looked good in preseason. I think if he didn't fumble the punt last week, he would have received some snaps. Bell has enough sample size to know who he is. NOT GOOD. Give Cowing a chance.
that drop reminded of tartts. Those specific opportunities are why these guys play the games.
Originally posted by DrEll:

The coaches can only go with what they see in practice. It's not their fault when the player chokes in the game. The coach isn't going to start some guy that doesn't look good in practice. That doesn't mean a change isn't necessary. Bell to the bench. Conley or Cowing in the game.
It should be Bell to the curb and when has anything Bells done "well" in practice translated to the field.
[ Edited by DaleGribble on Sep 23, 2024 at 8:16 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone