There are 328 users in the forums

"Look Ma, no hands" WR Ronnie Bell Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Ronnie Bell couldn't catch COVID-19
Originally posted by mcwoot:
This guy cut yet?

NOPE.. Instead, Shanny cut GRAY... and benched Big Play Cow for You Can Ring My Bell !!
  • Deebo
  • Veteran
Bell must have pictures of KS fornicating with a goat
Originally posted by Silky:
Now he'll be working at Taco Bell

It's almost Christmas, so he could be a Salvation Army bell ringer, but he'd probably drop that too.
[ Edited by linkboy on Sep 23, 2024 at 11:20 AM ]
Bell made the team because Pearsall's preseason shoulder injury and Aiyuk's late signing.
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
Why is he still on the team?

Is he part of the cabo crew? Why does kyle like him so much?
Someone told me earlier it's because he can really block
Originally posted by boast:
Bell made the team because Pearsall's preseason shoulder injury and Aiyuk's late signing.
Still no excuse for him to see the field over Conley.
Originally posted by DaleGribble:

oh for sure. and Bell's been dropping balls and punts since camp started.

i was just explaining why he's still on the roster. once Pearsall comes off of IR, i expect Bell to be waived.
Originally posted by DaleGribble:

oh for sure. and Bell's been dropping balls and punts since camp started.

i was just explaining why he's still on the roster. once Pearsall comes off of IR, i expect Bell to be waived.

We can only hope.
I do think it would be a wise move for Kyle to either bump him to the Practice Squad or simply cut him outright. One cannot miss so many catchable balls.

• Hopper
  • Veteran
The title lol
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
We need to insert some pictures or videos of things that catch better than Ronnie Bell.

1) Kyle Williams
2) Jaquiski Tartt
[ Edited by RabidNiner on Sep 23, 2024 at 2:05 PM ]
So my guess is he's out there because of what he does without the ball in his hands. And maybe he's in the right spot for the plays. But he can't catch which is the primary job of a receiver. A receiver that is only good for run blocking shouldn't even be on an active roster.
Once Ricky is cleared they'll have to cut someone.
It will be Bell. Was likely always going to be Bell
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
So my guess is he's out there because of what he does without the ball in his hands. And maybe he's in the right spot for the plays. But he can't catch which is the primary job of a receiver. A receiver that is only good for run blocking shouldn't even be on an active roster.
Share 49ersWebzone