There are 328 users in the forums

"Look Ma, no hands" WR Ronnie Bell Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by mcwoot:
This guy cut yet?

NOPE.. Instead, Shanny cut GRAY... and benched Big Play Cow for You Can Ring My Bell !!

If they wanted Gray back it would be pretty easy to sign him since he is on a different team's practice squad. My guess is they will cut Bell after Pearsall is ready to be activated.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
This guy cut yet?

NOPE.. Instead, Shanny cut GRAY... and benched Big Play Cow for You Can Ring My Bell !!

Tinker Bell
Originally posted by hummbabybear_1:
This guy cut yet?

If they wanted Gray back it would be pretty easy to sign him since he is on a different team's practice squad. My guess is they will cut Bell after Pearsall is ready to be activated.
You would think that would be the case but the fact that he was getting snaps over Conley makes me wonder about that.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Have they cut him yet?
Has he been traded to Antartica yet?
Originally posted by Dshearn:
Has he been traded to Antartica yet?

No but he's auditioning for a part on Edward Scissorhands the musical.
It wasn't even that drop that made me so upset, it was a previous drop earlier in the game where he literally got scared that he was going to get hit.

And yeah his hands suck, that's an inexcusable. There is no reason why any NFL receiver should not have at least solid hands. That s**t you could practice all day with a jugs machine.

I rather have Dante Pettis back than this clown
Has the same frame is Kyle Williams.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
It wasn't even that drop that made me so upset, it was a previous drop earlier in the game where he literally got scared that he was going to get hit.

And yeah his hands suck, that's an inexcusable. There is no reason why any NFL receiver should not have at least solid hands. That s**t you could practice all day with a jugs machine.

And he still got hit on the first one anyways! Might as well make it worth something
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

And he still got hit on the first one anyways! Might as well make it worth something

I didn't notice him on special teams, maybe because coaches wanted to keep him fresh as a starting WR?
I'm ok if he earns his way back to zero by being a solid ST player that runs through walls to get the ball.

Originally posted by jimrat:
Tinker Bell

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
They're not gonna cut this f**ker are they?

f**k!!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:

f**k!!!!

He might still get snaps even when Pearsall is back due to scheme familiarity and blocking. Just Kyle's modus operandi.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:

f**k!!!!

Did you hear Kyle's take on Cowing ? Doesn't think he's ready yet for the offensive unit. Still learning. Kyle is such a dope. He has a better receiver on the roster than Bell, but refuses to play him because Bell has more experience years wise.
C'mon man. What has this dude got hidden away on someone high up at HQ?
Does someone think he will be a star on another team?
Please let him go. They owe him a chance to catch a ball on another team since he likely won't on the 49ers.
Share 49ersWebzone