Tests confirm 49ers WR Brandon Aiyuk suffered season-ending knee injury →

There are 367 users in the forums

"Look Ma, no hands" WR Ronnie Bell Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by CraigHR:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Your not the Craig from our HR department are you?

No. My middle initial and last initial.

Haha. "Joan from Accounting" is a special joke from the Jim Tomsula days. I had to ask.

I liked "I'm just Jim Nobody from Nowhere". Hahaha

for some reason I thought the Joan one was from harbaugh era. I could be mistaken
[ Edited by tankle104 on May 26, 2023 at 11:27 AM ]
I would like to see Bell beast out so I can forget my disappointment with Pettis.
It will be interesting to see what he can do out of the backfield, if he can run it a bit he might have that positionless factor Shanny likes. I think he can run short dump off routes at least
It will be interesting to see what he can do out of the backfield, if he can run it a bit he might have that positionless factor Shanny likes. I think he can run short dump off routes at least

Out of the backfield? I don't see him doing that at all, he too frail and would get destroyed imo

I'd like to see more of those plays with Aiyuk. He seems to have done well at them given the opportunity.

idk if bell can, maybe. He was a good returner. I think he's best served as a third down guy rn with a future as a #2
eOriginally posted by tankle104:

I'd like to see more of those plays with Aiyuk. He seems to have done well at them given the opportunity.

idk if bell can, maybe. He was a good returner. I think he's best served as a third down guy rn with a future as a #2

He's a good blocker, I could see him lining up as a RB and blocking on jet sweeps for WRs, or just being a relief valve on a pass play or running to the outside just to change things up
Wrong thread =(
[ Edited by WINiner on May 27, 2023 at 9:33 AM ]
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by CraigHR:
Your not the Craig from our HR department are you?

No. My middle initial and last initial.

Haha. "Joan from Accounting" is a special joke from the Jim Tomsula days. I had to ask.

I liked "I'm just Jim Nobody from Nowhere". Hahaha

for some reason I thought the Joan one was from harbaugh era. I could be mistaken

It might have gone back that far too! She's pretty popular. LOL
So we agree Ronnie is our Antonio Brown right?
Originally posted by genus49:

That would be amazing. Just hopefully without the antics.

only if he can jump kick wishnowsky
Originally posted by 49erF90:
I would like to see Bell beast out so I can forget my disappointment with Pettis.

Same here, I was so high, and so sure I was right that Pettis was a home run hit of a pick, nope, sad thing is he beat us last year with Chicago in a damn monsoon.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by 49erF90:

Same here, I was so high, and so sure I was right that Pettis was a home run hit of a pick, nope, sad thing is he beat us last year with Chicago in a damn monsoon.

Haha. This is why you need to listen to me more on personnel.
As to Bell, it sounds like he doesn't have anything exceptional in his tool box but is very reliable and dependable and could become a clutch 3rd receiver for us. He already seems to be establishing himself very well and is very consistent (great hands). And that's before adding any ST value to the mix. The odds are looking good for the 53 right now.
[ Edited by NCommand on May 30, 2023 at 6:48 AM ]
Originally posted by tankle104:

That would be amazing. Just hopefully without the antics.

Antonio Brown ??

no no no no.. YUCK is our Antonio Brown.. and Ronnie is more like Arnaz Battle..
Share 49ersWebzone