There are 275 users in the forums

"Look Ma, no hands" WR Ronnie Bell Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Get this f**ker off the team!!! Every time he's in bad s**t happens. I don't give a f**k what Kyle says, it was this dumb f**ks fault!!!

I agree that sometimes bad stuff happens when he's in the game. But he ran a very good route there. Idk wtf Purdy was thinking
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Get this f**ker off the team!!! Every time he's in bad s**t happens. I don't give a f**k what Kyle says, it was this dumb f**ks fault!!!

I agree that sometimes bad stuff happens when he's in the game. But he ran a very good route there. Idk wtf Purdy was thinking

Purdy was looking at him like Bell ran the wrong route.
Originally posted by mitpdub:

If Bell would've ran the route Purdy wanted that would've been a 50/50 ball. Sometimes Purdy just needs to take the easy yards there.

Brock explained that he expected Bell to be going further up field based on how he observed his route to that point. Bell made a solid move to get space by flattening his route.

"The second interception was on me, again. Ronnie did his job. I thought he just got hemmed up. I didn't know where he was gonna come out on his route, so I just tried putting it on him and then he ended up breaking out pretty, pretty good. And so Ronnie did his job. It was on me."

Anticipation passes where guys aren't in sync (whether the QB's fault or the WR's fault) can lead to some ugly INTs.
Originally posted by captveg:

Brock explained that he expected Bell to be going further up field based on how he observed his route to that point. Bell made a solid move to get space by flattening his route.

"The second interception was on me, again. Ronnie did his job. I thought he just got hemmed up. I didn't know where he was gonna come out on his route, so I just tried putting it on him and then he ended up breaking out pretty, pretty good. And so Ronnie did his job. It was on me."

Anticipation passes where guys aren't in sync (whether the QB's fault or the WR's fault) can lead to some ugly INTs.
Maybe that's the case but do you really think Brock would put the blame on him if it wasn't?
Originally posted by DaleGribble:

Maybe that's the case but do you really think Brock would put the blame on him if it wasn't?

No, but regardless it was a miscommunication either way.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Regardless of who fault it is, Bell still needs to go since I think Cowing needs more playing time. And they are gonna need to add another receiver.
Share 49ersWebzone