There are 253 users in the forums

"Look Ma, no hands" WR Ronnie Bell Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Poison!
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Led Michigan in receiving every year he was out there. Numbers deflated because they are not a passing centered offense or system.

Bell is just a good football player. He's aggressive and you wouldn't have known he was coming off an injury.

I can't really think of an NFL comparison for him, maybe a less thick version of Hines Ward. He's not a blazer but he's definitely much faster than Bourne and Jennings.

Way to Go Jim!

[ Edited by Garce on May 30, 2023 at 1:14 PM ]
Originally posted by Garce:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Led Michigan in receiving every year he was out there. Numbers deflated because they are not a passing centered offense or system.

Bell is just a good football player. He's aggressive and you wouldn't have known he was coming off an injury.

I can't really think of an NFL comparison for him, maybe a less thick version of Hines Ward. He's not a blazer but he's definitely much faster than Bourne and Jennings.

Way to Go Jim!

Haha. Just like here. Hence why Bell will transition well here.
Was looking forward to hearing some training camp news on him, but haven't heard anything. Anyone know how he's doing?
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Was looking forward to hearing some training camp news on him, but haven't heard anything. Anyone know how he's doing?

Haven't seen much but did see a report the other day he caught all his targets. Nothing negative if good at least.
Who is this guy?
Baby Deebo
Made roster
Lock for the 53.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Made roster

Especially if Gray's shoulder injury is bad enough.

Originally posted by Leathaface:
Lock for the 53.

Yep. But I need Ronnie Bell must learn the catch talent and must hold with the ball cuz not fumble! Two things are important that he need learn it!!!!
Liking Bell. Gotta find a way to keep him on the roster.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Aug 19, 2023 at 8:44 PM ]
This dude is a player
He pretty much secured up the return duties too. Jamison looked great last game but Bell was much better today.
Lemme see it one more game bell
Share 49ersWebzone