There are 294 users in the forums

"Look Ma, no hands" WR Ronnie Bell Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Dude, got some physicality and good hands! We see you Ronnie Bell! Even if he doesn't contribute much on offense, he will on ST. He should make it.
🎼it's driving me out of my mind, that's why it's hard for me to find. Can't get it out of my head. Miss her, kiss her, love her. Wrong move you're dead That girl is poison!🎼
It's chaotic but he's a lock now
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Led Michigan in receiving every year he was out there. Numbers deflated because they are not a passing centered offense or system.

Bell is just a good football player. He's aggressive and you wouldn't have known he was coming off an injury.

I can't really think of an NFL comparison for him, maybe a less thick version of Hines Ward. He's not a blazer but he's definitely much faster than Bourne and Jennings.

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Ferocious blocker, love that. I think we're a good fit for him, he can make the tough catches and I think he's a bit better after the catch than given credit for. Yes, he's not an elite separator, that's why he went later, but he has a good chance to stick as a slot backup and KR backup.

Early posts on him -- pretty well sums him up so far. Kid can play ball. Some rookie miscues? Yes. Definitely needs to clean those up. But the majority of the time, he's showing up making plays.
KS10 is showin the love for this guy more and more.. and I feel bad for the speedy Gray
🔔
I considered him a lock before last week but now I'm thinking he'll be our #4 WR and will make probably losing Jennings next year easier.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Pretty incredible how much value we continue to find on day 3. Bell and Graham are keepers.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Pretty incredible how much value we continue to find on day 3. Bell and Graham are keepers.

For sure. Both are having great pre-seasons
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I considered him a lock before last week but now I'm thinking he'll be our #4 WR and will make probably losing Jennings next year easier.

I think Jennings is a RFA next year. If so we should retain him.

Did Bell hurt his leg on the screen, he definitely took an awkward step?
I wish he would change his #. I don't like WRs on our team wearing # 10

I think he was this last offseason, I remember him signing his tender.
Originally posted by frenchmov:
I wish he would change his #. I don't like WRs on our team wearing # 10

Im sure he's taking this into consideration
  • Hopper
  • Veteran

I think he was this last offseason, I remember him signing his tender.

I double checked at Overthecap and they have him listed as a RFA after the season.
Share 49ersWebzone