There are 287 users in the forums

"Look Ma, no hands" WR Ronnie Bell Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Hopper:
I double checked at Overthecap and they have him listed as a RFA after the season.

Yeah unless he has a down year the Niners will not be able to bring him back. He deserves to get paid. It sucks too because he is such a weapon on 3rd down and he is so physical, And gets under opposing players skin.
Seems to have an upward trajectory even if he popped one up last week and let one hit him in the face this week.

He was dynamic when he properly secured the ball and had it in his hands.
[ Edited by BoldRedandGold on Aug 19, 2023 at 11:25 PM ]

Originally posted by JTB1974:
Yeah unless he has a down year the Niners will not be able to bring him back. He deserves to get paid. It sucks too because he is such a weapon on 3rd down and he is so physical, And gets under opposing players skin.

If he's restricted it's pretty likely he'll be returning. You have to give up compensation to sign a restricted free agent.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

That stiff arm was dope
I just can't help to laugh how this organization finds studs in the 5th and beyond yet you're praying they find anything worth a damn 1-4
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
I just can't help to laugh how this organization finds studs in the 5th and beyond yet you're praying they find anything worth a damn 1-4

Deebo, Aiyuk, Banks, Jackson, Thomas, TDP, and Brown will all help this team this season. Might even get something out of Kinlaw. I'll gladly take their draft record if they can continue to hit on the mid-late picks. No front office has a flawless draft record. The reason why you see so many bust that are high draft picks is because teams (us included) gamble too much on physical traits early in the draft. Once you look and move a certain way, and they ignore some of the other red flags. Luckily our front office stops gambling later in the draft and focus on high character football players who fell because of their physical limitations. I'll take the occasional Sermon type wasted pick if it means filling the roster with late round guys who turn out to be steals.
This dude is a dog. Great game last night.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by Hopper:
I double checked at Overthecap and they have him listed as a RFA after the season.

Jauan will get the 2nd rd tender in 2024, then he he'll be gone in 2025, he's gonna get $10M-$15M a yr IMO, he's a starting WR on many other teams.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

It's a myth they can't find anything early in the draft. They are around the league average when hitting on players. What does separate them from most of the league is their ability to find gems in the later rounds.

If this dude was bigger we could just let Deebo walk at the end of his contract. Of course that'd be stupid. Why have one Deebo when you can have two?
I wasn't high on this dude at all but he looks legit. He reminds me of a slower Steve Smith. If Bell had good speed he'd gone a lot higher in the draft and his production numbers in college would have been a lot better.
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
If this dude was bigger we could just let Deebo walk at the end of his contract. Of course that'd be stupid. Why have one Deebo when you can have two?

Ya if he was justin jefferson elite we could let aiyuk walk too good point
Originally posted by miked1978:
I wasn't high on this dude at all but he looks legit. He reminds me of a slower Steve Smith. If Bell had good speed he'd gone a lot higher in the draft and his production numbers in college would have been a lot better.

His GAME speed looks alright to me
Looking good. Definitely has earned a spot
Share 49ersWebzone