There are 198 users in the forums

OTAs/Training Camp 2023

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Are these OTAs open to the public? How are these bedroom content creators getting media passes?
[ Edited by BimmerKing on Jun 6, 2023 at 12:32 PM ]
Originally posted by BimmerKing:
Are these OTAs open to the public? How are these bedroom content creators getting media passes?

This is no longer OTAs and media has access to attend one OTA per week and I believe two of these training camp practices this week
Originally posted by JTB1974:
I don't understand why Gonzalez is here right now. They are not cutting a kicker they just drafted in the 3rd RD and they are not putting two place kickers on the 53 man roster. Unless they plan on putting him on the PS but that would be a waste of a PS spot because you are never bringing him up unless Moody gets hurt which is not often for a young kicker.

And what if Moody s**ts the bed or gets hurt? Not too mention Gonzalez his last 3 years he made 67 out 79 FGs. Gould 67 out of 78. Everyone loved Gould though.
[ Edited by krizay on Jun 6, 2023 at 2:37 PM ]
If I'm Bosa I'm not doing s**t until i get that new deal
Originally posted by lamontb:
If I'm Bosa I'm not doing s**t until i get that new deal

hes not takin a crap in a public toilet without that contract.

Please sweet baby jesus help us do right.

Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by NCommand:
7th rounder >>>>>> 3rd rounder

Careful NC, that will trigger some. I learned that Moody was not a 3rd rounder, he was a 4th rounder and calling him a 3rd rounder is not the best way to say it, pick #99 is more appropriate or some s**t like that 😂

Moody was a 3*rd rounder

* denotes a selection at the end of the round into the supplemental picks and thus can be technically considered a selection of the following round in an attempt to make everyone happy and reduce emotional flare-ups for those predisposed to football topic related panic attacks.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

Careful NC, that will trigger some. I learned that Moody was not a 3rd rounder, he was a 4th rounder and calling him a 3rd rounder is not the best way to say it, pick #99 is more appropriate or some s**t like that 😂

Moody was a 3*rd rounder

* denotes a selection at the end of the round into the supplemental picks and thus can be technically considered a selection of the following round in an attempt to make everyone happy and reduce emotional flare-ups for those predisposed to football topic related panic attacks.

Perfect
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

Moody was a 3*rd rounder

Perfect

Wow, props to Deebo for being so brutally honest about himself last season. He still wasn't bad by most NFL standards but I'm sure for him he thought it totally sucked. Shows a lot of humility. Needless to say what he did in '21 would be pretty damn hard to replicate again but he's wanting to get close at least.
[ Edited by ninerjok on Jun 6, 2023 at 3:43 PM ]
If we get 2021 Deebo I don't know how you stop this offense. No matter who the QB is. We have two cheat codes in Deebo and CMC and one of the best route running WR's in the league in Aiyuk who is about to take off. And the 2nd best pass catching TE in the league. Oh and a great running game to go with it.

Originally posted by JTB1974:
If we get 2021 Deebo I don't know how you stop this offense. No matter who the QB is. We have two cheat codes in Deebo and CMC and one of the best route running WR's in the league in Aiyuk who is about to take off. And the 2nd best pass catching TE in the league. Oh and a great running game to go with it.

Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

You want them lofty.

No you don't
Sounds like Sam started off good then started choking on 11 on 11. Lance sounds like Lance had an overall good practice. See what tomorrow brings
Danny Gray making plays is a plus. Sounds like Lenior was getting roasted.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:

You want them lofty.

No you don't

In fairness that Ryan guy is so pro Trey it impacts what he reports. Even that second tweet he has to take a snarky shot at Maiocco's comment about Darnold.
Share 49ersWebzone