LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 233 users in the forums

OTAs/Training Camp 2023

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Kyle saw the defense is in mid season form.

"Shut it down. We're good!"

"But Kyle, all 3 QB's struggled greatly today...shouldn't you keep practicing?"

"Nope. Call it."
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

I remain super intrigued by Jamison. Dude was a dangerous returner in college and if he can play inside/out he might have a real shot. We don't have a clear-cut backup at slot CB behind Oliver, IMO.

Yeah he might sneak in there
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

Sexy

He's so hot right now!
Haven't heard a peep about Sam Womack. Wondering if that's any reason for concern this early. He wasn't a high pick so he better be ready to compete in TC/pre-season.

I've read that he's been playing well actually
Haven't heard a peep about Sam Womack. Wondering if that's any reason for concern this early. He wasn't a high pick so he better be ready to compete in TC/pre-season.

Anything on Ambry Thomas?
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

The opposite of playing well
Originally posted by NCommand:

"Nope. Call it."

Practice is a dime a dozen
Originally posted by 49ers808:

The opposite of playing well

We will always have that pass where OBJ was horribly under thrown and he got a free INT.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
No there is not. Can the pass rushers hit the QB?? And my god you take things so serious around here.

Hey you called me out, now its up to you to go through the 1000 pages. If not stop talking s**t like that then, cause you'd ask the same from me.

And I said I don't put much stock into TC, I didn't say. I don't care. Stop twisting words, you over here getting all defensive and s**t like I was only talking about your favorite QB.

Oh stop it yes there is and that's fine. Just stop being bias about the whole thing.

I don't have a "favorite" QB that's the problem talking to most of you about this stuff. I could give two f**ks who ends up as the starter, so long as they play at a top end level or have the ability too.

you're the one that said you don't like Lance and get emotional about all it.

All I've ever said is I would like to see the kid fail first. He wasn't even who I wanted to draft if you remember BUT once he was a 49er I wanted to actually see it play out. Not s**t on him the whole damn time.
Originally posted by 49ers808:

"Nope. Call it."

Practice is a dime a dozen

Right??? Sooooooft!

Good to know. I hadn't seen that report.

BTW, in both DL videos, where is Kinlaw? It sounded like Kocurek said he's fully healthy so I expected to see him out there at least one day. Maybe I missed it.

BTW, in both DL videos, where is Kinlaw? It sounded like Kocurek said he's fully healthy so I expected to see him out there at least one day. Maybe I missed it.

I imagine Kinlaw forgot where the field is and went straight to the training room.

This is what Coach K said about him the other day

"This is the first offseason since we've had Javon that he's been able to start the offseason healthy and actually stack days on top of each other," Kocurek said. "And we've been going for a while now, and he's been continuously stacking days. If you just go back to his career, his rookie year was the Coronavirus year, where I didn't see him until the first day of camp. [He] shows up and he tries to, as a rookie, come in with really no offseason and go through a camp; brain was spinning, and just trying to line up in the defense and all that stuff.

"And then he got hurt late in his rookie year and kind of went into the next offseason where he's rehabbing. Then the next year, he had the surgery. So he was rehabbing all last offseason. So this is really the first offseason since we've had him that it's been a great, unbelievable start and no setbacks. And he's been doing awesome and able to stack one day on top of the next and really get himself, at this point in time in the offseason, more so ready to play than at any time in his career since he's been here. So it's all been really positive"

I didn't see anything about him not being out there

This is what Coach K said about him the other day

"This is the first offseason since we've had Javon that he's been able to start the offseason healthy and actually stack days on top of each other," Kocurek said. "And we've been going for a while now, and he's been continuously stacking days. If you just go back to his career, his rookie year was the Coronavirus year, where I didn't see him until the first day of camp. [He] shows up and he tries to, as a rookie, come in with really no offseason and go through a camp; brain was spinning, and just trying to line up in the defense and all that stuff.

"And then he got hurt late in his rookie year and kind of went into the next offseason where he's rehabbing. Then the next year, he had the surgery. So he was rehabbing all last offseason. So this is really the first offseason since we've had him that it's been a great, unbelievable start and no setbacks. And he's been doing awesome and able to stack one day on top of the next and really get himself, at this point in time in the offseason, more so ready to play than at any time in his career since he's been here. So it's all been really positive"

I didn't see anything about him not being out there

Thanks. That's the exact report I was referencing too.

I imagine Kinlaw forgot where the field is and went straight to the training room.

Lol. This makes so much sense.
Share 49ersWebzone