LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 207 users in the forums

OTAs/Training Camp 2023

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Did captain "more on him in a minute" say our freshly buffed out jackson hasn't made a play all camp?
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I mean what would you rather do run and work. Or lay on a table and get treatment.

Am I In Deshaun Watsons thread?
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Did captain "more on him in a minute" say our freshly buffed out jackson hasn't made a play all camp?

In T shirts and shorts with no contact? Not the best environment to judge the lines.
Originally posted by NCommand:

Not clicking that s**t

Sounds like Luter, Mitchell and Kinlaw have been out with undisclosed injuries throughout.

Thought he was stacking days.

Maybe Kocurek meant stacking healthy days but still not enough to practice yet???
Man, 12 attempts. I sure hope Trey doesn't get arm fatigue. Kyle is going to burn these QB's out! I hope Griese pulls him aside and has a talk with him.
Man, 12 attempts. I sure hope Trey doesn't get arm fatigue. Kyle is going to burn these QB's out! I hope Griese pulls him aside and has a talk with him.

Lol weak
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Lol weak

Ehem, I think you mean, soooooooft! LOL

Lol weak

I was going to edit my post and put that instead no joke

Kinda hard to gauge anything from OL/DL without pads
I mean what would you rather do run and work. Or lay on a table and get treatment.

Am I In Deshaun Watsons thread?

HA

Lol weak

Lol you want to label soft then go talk to the NFLPA
https://nflpa.com/active-players/off-season-rules
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Lol weak

Seriously man! I practiced more then that with full pads in freaking Highschool. I miss 80's and 90's football, real football. Soooooft

Lol weak

I was going to edit my post and put that instead no joke

Haha. My dude.

Lol weak

Seriously man! I practiced more then that with full pads in freaking Highschool. I miss 80's and 90's football, real football. Soooooft

Exactly. Which is why we probably should be using every practice they do get...not cancelling them. There's a reason this team always starts out slow.

Lol weak

Exactly. Which is why we probably should be using every practice they do get...not cancelling them. There's a reason this team always starts out slow.

Yeah man I don't get that. They complain about the rules and limitations of practice and amount of practices allowed and yet cancel practices every year 😂
Share 49ersWebzone