Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Man, 12 attempts. I sure hope Trey doesn't get arm fatigue. Kyle is going to burn these QB's out! I hope Griese pulls him aside and has a talk with him.

Lol weak

Ehem, I think you mean, soooooooft! LOL

Lol you want to label soft then go talk to the NFLPA
https://nflpa.com/active-players/off-season-rules

Seriously man! I practiced more then that with full pads in freaking Highschool. I miss 80's and 90's football, real football. Soooooft

Exactly. Which is why we probably should be using every practice they do get...not cancelling them. There's a reason this team always starts out slow.

Yeah man I don't get that. They complain about the rules and limitations of practice and amount of practices allowed and yet cancel practices every year 😂

The NFL is their own world and we're just living in it.
This is what Coach K said about him the other day

"This is the first offseason since we've had Javon that he's been able to start the offseason healthy and actually stack days on top of each other," Kocurek said. "And we've been going for a while now, and he's been continuously stacking days. If you just go back to his career, his rookie year was the Coronavirus year, where I didn't see him until the first day of camp. [He] shows up and he tries to, as a rookie, come in with really no offseason and go through a camp; brain was spinning, and just trying to line up in the defense and all that stuff.

"And then he got hurt late in his rookie year and kind of went into the next offseason where he's rehabbing. Then the next year, he had the surgery. So he was rehabbing all last offseason. So this is really the first offseason since we've had him that it's been a great, unbelievable start and no setbacks. And he's been doing awesome and able to stack one day on top of the next and really get himself, at this point in time in the offseason, more so ready to play than at any time in his career since he's been here. So it's all been really positive"

I didn't see anything about him not being out there

Lol this is so sad. The best thing they could say about this guy is "well…he's here at least" 🤷🏽‍♂️🤦🏽
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
This is what Coach K said about him the other day

"This is the first offseason since we've had Javon that he's been able to start the offseason healthy and actually stack days on top of each other," Kocurek said. "And we've been going for a while now, and he's been continuously stacking days. If you just go back to his career, his rookie year was the Coronavirus year, where I didn't see him until the first day of camp. [He] shows up and he tries to, as a rookie, come in with really no offseason and go through a camp; brain was spinning, and just trying to line up in the defense and all that stuff.

"And then he got hurt late in his rookie year and kind of went into the next offseason where he's rehabbing. Then the next year, he had the surgery. So he was rehabbing all last offseason. So this is really the first offseason since we've had him that it's been a great, unbelievable start and no setbacks. And he's been doing awesome and able to stack one day on top of the next and really get himself, at this point in time in the offseason, more so ready to play than at any time in his career since he's been here. So it's all been really positive"

I didn't see anything about him not being out there

Lol this is so sad. The best thing they could say about this guy is "well…he's here at least" 🤷🏽‍♂️🤦🏽

...and that he's not a picky eater.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
...and that he's not a picky eater.
Couple days, can't wait! Football is finally back
will Gray beat out 10 ??
Originally posted by 9moon:
will Gray beat out 10 ??

Yes
I think these ex niners are forgetting that they are now jets. Hahaha
[ Edited by tankle104 on Jul 24, 2023 at 7:30 AM ]
Originally posted by tankle104:

Already fighting on day 1??
Solomon Thomas fighting? He actually got some dog in him?

deebo getting ready for the rams

deebo getting ready for the rams

His love handles looks a lot better then last season lol
Share 49ersWebzone