There are 213 users in the forums

OTAs/Training Camp 2023

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by tankle104:
fyi! Press conference starts at 11AM PST

the last tid bit is preparing you for the news from J&K that 13 will be placed on PUP.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
fyi! Press conference starts at 11AM PST

Im expecting Purdy to be PUP to start.

There is a good chance! I hope not but very possible
Does anyone know where we can listen to the press conference?

nvm! Found it! 49ers YouTube page has it live
[ Edited by tankle104 on Jul 25, 2023 at 10:58 AM ]

Originally posted by 49ersRing:

hahah just found it. Appreciate you linking that though, thank you
BROCKS CLEARED!!!!!
We've got no punter wow that's fantastic. They should see whether Andy Lee is available the team he's on or was on completely sucks ass anyways so they wouldn't miss him.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
We've got no punter wow that's fantastic. They should see whether Andy Lee is available the team he's on or was on completely sucks ass anyways so they wouldn't miss him.

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Oh you didn't hear, Wishnowsky is on PUP to start training camp. Actually it's not PUP it's NFI because he tweaked his back doing some weightlifting on his own somewhere. My question is why the hell is a punter weightlifting LOL?

Oh you didn't hear, Wishnowsky is on PUP to start training camp. Actually it's not PUP it's NFI because he tweaked his back doing some weightlifting on his own somewhere. My question is why the hell is a punter weightlifting LOL?

Punting is for quitting offenses who suck. He won't be needed.

too much of this i guess

Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Punting is for quitting offenses who suck. He won't be needed.

amen brother, that first sentence would make a good bumper sticker
  • JMC52
  • Veteran

too much of this i guess

No wonder he tweaked his back

too much of this i guess

Originally posted by Hysterikal:

too much of this i guess

LMAO! Maybe Zane gets a job as the punter. Lol
Share 49ersWebzone