• BlessUp
Originally posted by Youngone:
What time does this shizz kick off?

10:15am pst
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Starting training camp and only two guys are injured, that's pretty damn good. I feel like usually we have a bunch of guys still nursing stuff or still not back.

is this the healthiest we've been in a while?

Now you've done it!

Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
C'mon! I need some training camp QB stats!!!

It's Lance vs Darnold today. The national pundits think Darnold is higher on the depth chart, the local beat writers say Lance. We'll see.

Time for the NT over-analysis and hand wringing about each pass attempt.

super.

You know you love it
My brain can't take a 5 paragraph essay by tankle and others dissecting each attempted pass.
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Originally posted by Youngone:
What time does this shizz kick off?

10:15am pst

Thanks!!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

It's Lance vs Darnold today. The national pundits think Darnold is higher on the depth chart, the local beat writers say Lance. We'll see.

super.

You know you love it
My brain can't take a 5 paragraph essay by tankle and others dissecting each attempted pass.

I loved those arguments about wobbles, air yards, and won/loss records.
  • thl408
Originally posted by Giedi:

super.

You know you love it

One of the better discussion topics was when a QB threw an INT in practice and it was argued that practice is where QBs are supposed to throw INTs. Which is kind of true, but then it brings up the question of, what's the point of keeping stats in practice if QBs are trying things they may not normally try in a game situtation?
Originally posted by thl408:

super.

You know you love it

One of the better discussion topics was when a QB threw an INT in practice and it was argued that practice is where QBs are supposed to throw INTs. Which is kind of true, but then it brings up the question of, what's the point of keeping stats in practice if QBs are trying things they may not normally try in a game situtation?

Content!!!

No real value if you do not know the context.
Originally posted by thl408:

super.

You know you love it

I don't know other than it being something to discuss. I don't think the teams track that stuff. The important thing to the coaches and the FO is that everyone is having fun out there.
[ Edited by 49ersRing on Jul 26, 2023 at 10:02 AM ]

super.

You know you love it

I don't dissect things like OTAs and Camp. It wouldn't make any sense. I just like actual game film. Completion/touchdowns etc don't really tell you much in these circumstances. You won't find one post of mine dissecting play from OTAs

Brown is my favorite player that we drafted. I think he's going to be a stud. Apparently had like 5-6 INT in mini camp. Hopefully that translates to the season!

you can get a good look at lances improved throwing motion here
Originally posted by tankle104:

Yup. I feel KS is just royally ticked off at all times now. This is what no rings does to a man. He has to break through here, or he's probably gonna burn out like Vermeil in Philly.
Share 49ersWebzone