There are 212 users in the forums

OTAs/Training Camp 2023

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by tankle104:

Yup. I feel KS is just royally ticked off at all times now. This is what no rings does to a man. He has to break through here, or he's probably gonna burn out like Vermeil in Philly.

Yea, rings make people happier which is why Bill Belichick is known for always being cheerful and friendly.

0 isn't a number tho
it's nothing
mathematics, should not allow this
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Yup. I feel KS is just royally ticked off at all times now. This is what no rings does to a man. He has to break through here, or he's probably gonna burn out like Vermeil in Philly.

Yea, rings make people happier which is why Bill Belichick is known for always being cheerful and friendly.

You are on a roll today

Brown is my favorite player that we drafted. I think he's going to be a stud. Apparently had like 5-6 INT in mini camp. Hopefully that translates to the season!

Surprised he dropped to us in the 3rd
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Brown is my favorite player that we drafted. I think he's going to be a stud. Apparently had like 5-6 INT in mini camp. Hopefully that translates to the season!

A few missed tackles and a 4.65 40 will do that. Lol
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
C'mon! I need some training camp QB stats!!!

It's Lance vs Darnold today. The national pundits think Darnold is higher on the depth chart, the local beat writers say Lance. We'll see.

Time for the NT over-analysis and hand wringing about each pass attempt.

super.

You know you love it
My brain can't take a 5 paragraph essay by tankle and others dissecting each attempted pass.

I don't dissect things like OTAs and Camp. It wouldn't make any sense. I just like actual game film. Completion/touchdowns etc don't really tell you much in these circumstances. You won't find one post of mine dissecting play from OTAs
*Whew*

PRAISE BCB!
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
C'mon! I need some training camp QB stats!!!

It's Lance vs Darnold today. The national pundits think Darnold is higher on the depth chart, the local beat writers say Lance. We'll see.

Time for the NT over-analysis and hand wringing about each pass attempt.

super.

You know you love it
My brain can't take a 5 paragraph essay by tankle and others dissecting each attempted pass.

I don't dissect things like OTAs and Camp. It wouldn't make any sense. I just like actual game film. Completion/touchdowns etc don't really tell you much in these circumstances. You won't find one post of mine dissecting play from OTAs
*Whew*

PRAISE BCB!

Lmao don't worry. I got you 😏. Treys up first today! Let's go! Lol punk darnold!
Originally posted by Kolohe:

He's a turnover machine thiugh (was in college atleast) and
Per the GPS tracker in his pads, he was constantly one of the fastest players on the field in college. I think he plays faster than he runs a 40, like Huff.

i think we got a steal. I really thought he would get taken in the second.

brown was the #1 player that our DC wanted.

Originally posted by NYniner85:

This is why us white folks shouldn't be dancing. Hahaha

mini John Harbaugh

Florio taking L's
Originally posted by NYniner85:

This is why us white folks shouldn't be dancing. Hahaha

When he jumped the lil rope fence I feared an ankle sprain. This is what 49er football has done to me
Originally posted by Kolohe:

He's a turnover machine thiugh (was in college atleast) and
Per the GPS tracker in his pads, he was constantly one of the fastest players on the field in college. I think he plays faster than he runs a 40, like Huff.

i think we got a steal. I really thought he would get taken in the second.

brown was the #1 player that our DC wanted.

The fact he was a ball hawk and teams over look that and never learn that running in underwear means nothing still amazes me
Share 49ersWebzone