There are 252 users in the forums

OTAs/Training Camp 2023

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Pete Prisco has gotta be one of the absolute stupidest football analysts I've ever seen. He does his own top 100 list and he's got Nick Bosa ranked 4 which is probably correct but then he has neither Greenlaw or Hufanga even on his 100 list. While he's got someone like Justin fields up in the 70s, guy is an absolute s**t for brains.
I'm a Fields fan. I know he's still really raw but I think he has a bright future - I wouldn't put him in the top 100, it at least wouldn't be the top 70s. Lol super talented but hasn't hit his stride yet
LETS GOOO!! I'm pumped today.

Lance had a strong showing yesterday, let's see how Brock responds!
Originally posted by tankle104:
Pete Prisco has gotta be one of the absolute stupidest football analysts I've ever seen. He does his own top 100 list and he's got Nick Bosa ranked 4 which is probably correct but then he has neither Greenlaw or Hufanga even on his 100 list. While he's got someone like Justin fields up in the 70s, guy is an absolute s**t for brains.
I'm a Fields fan. I know he's still really raw but I think he has a bright future - I wouldn't put him in the top 100, it at least wouldn't be the top 70s. Lol super talented but hasn't hit his stride yet

It's just one guy's opinion. We have several of these top player lists. PFF. Madden. They're just opinions and mean nothing. Don't let it bother you. The only list that you need to care about is your own.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

It's just one guy's opinion. We have several of these top player lists. PFF. Madden. They're just opinions and mean nothing. Don't let it bother you. The only list that you need to care about is your own.

The way fields plays at the end of games he should be in the bottom 100.
welcome back BCB, lfg!!!
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

Lol it doesn't bother me. Just find it interesting. I feel like the word "great" is so watered down these days. A guy has one good season and he's "great" or a guy has one great season and now he's a "great" player.

I've mentioned that Purdy played great and at times, elite, but I don't consider him a great or elite player as a whole cause it takes consistency.
a good example would be Jimmy Vs New Orleans - he had a great game. Played amazing - but I don't think that qualifies him as a great player. You have to be great over a long period of time to be considered a great player, IMO. He didn't do that.

i feel like it's disrespectful to the players who were truly great over a long period of time.
[ Edited by tankle104 on Jul 27, 2023 at 8:54 AM ]
He back

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
He back

Can't wait. Does camp start at 10:30 again today?
Wishnowsky already activated from the NFI list. They did say they weren't really concerned with his back.

Originally posted by btthepunk:
Wishnowsky already activated from the NFI list. They did say they weren't really concerned with his back.

so one might say, he's back
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by btthepunk:

so one might say, he's back

Ayyyy.

lets go BCB!
Share 49ersWebzone