There are 227 users in the forums

OTAs/Training Camp 2023

Shop Find 49ers gear online

pretty much. Coming back from major injury and folks on Twitter already foaming at the mouth
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

Is he okay?

Yea, he did more 11v11s later. Just not enough snaps to go around.

So arm fatigue?
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

At that first tweet.

They let them play out the play regardless of him being touched for a sack first.
I wish I could see the film because I'm curious if Brock is just rusty or if the defense is just playing outstanding, maybe a combo of both?

historically, defenses are ahead of offenses in camp. I feel like it's a combo of both.

I want the QBs pissed and ready to come back tomorrow and shove it down their throat.
  • thl408
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

brock seeing the pocket collapse

Pocket collapsing in 7v7s? And that gif is great lol

Maybe they just go off of timing? No idea

Even when imaginary, the pass pro sucks. Maybe they are counting alligators, and once it's 4 alligators, that pocket is collapsing.

At that first tweet.

They let them play out the play regardless of him being touched for a sack first.

I'm not there and to my knowledge no video but this dude seems trustworthy lol
I wish I could see the film because I'm curious if Brock is just rusty or if the defense is just playing outstanding, maybe a combo of both?

historically, defenses are ahead of offenses in camp. I feel like it's a combo of both.

I want the QBs pissed and ready to come back tomorrow and shove it down their throat.

He has that rust, and it's only natural and to be expected. No real football for 5-6 weeks here, so all is good.

pretty much. Coming back from major injury and folks on Twitter already foaming at the mouth

This is an intense t QB competition according to Deebo Samuel so with the season starting in September and "nothing being set in stone" according to Kyle Shanahan fans are gonna be foaming at the mouth salivating to find out who is gonna start the season for us. The only clue we have is that John and Kyle said that Brock was "the leader in the clubhouse". These are important weeks ahead
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

brock seeing the pocket collapse

Pocket collapsing in 7v7s? And that gif is great lol

Maybe they just go off of timing? No idea

Even when imaginary, the pass pro sucks. Maybe they are counting alligators, and once it's 4 alligators, that pocket is collapsing.

I bet the pass rush came from the right side.

and I grew up counting Mississippis not alligators you weirdo
[ Edited by Hysterikal on Jul 27, 2023 at 12:15 PM ]

Cmon it's his first day back after major injury. no OTAs or anything but rehab.

Oh, and defense is damn good too lol
[ Edited by Bay2Bay9erAllday on Jul 27, 2023 at 12:15 PM ]

I expect all QBs to look bad vs this defense or else we are gonna be missing Demeco. Once Bosa gets back the defense is gonna take off! Cmon Paraag! Get it done
Just here for the overreactions
May I ask how some of these guys get into these practices? Can anyone with a stupid Twitter account get in?
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

This is an intense t QB competition according to Deebo Samuel so with the season starting in September and "nothing being set in stone" according to Kyle Shanahan fans are gonna be foaming at the mouth salivating to find out who is gonna start the season for us. The only clue we have is that John and Kyle said that Brock was "the leader in the clubhouse". These are important weeks ahead
It's dumb. The major take away should be his arm is looking good. Very few people expected him to be in practice right now.

It's more like some fans don't like Brock because he's not Lance. Today has made it obvious.

I have no idea who this guy is biased AF against and who his favorite is, it's really hard to tell.
Share 49ersWebzone