LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 231 users in the forums

OTAs/Training Camp 2023

Shop Find 49ers gear online
First practice after doing next to nothing all off season…can only go up from here!

Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Just here for the overreactions

Defense gonna double the record for shut outs (5 Steelers 76').
All of the quarterbacks sucked today ~ Grant

Good stuff.
  • thl408
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

brock seeing the pocket collapse

Pocket collapsing in 7v7s? And that gif is great lol

Maybe they just go off of timing? No idea

Even when imaginary, the pass pro sucks. Maybe they are counting alligators, and once it's 4 alligators, that pocket is collapsing.

I bet the pass rush came from the right side.

and I grew up counting Mississippis not alligators you weirdo

Mississippis? I bet if we took a poll, more people would say they counted alligators. It doesn't make sense to count Mississippis. There's only one Mississippi whereas there can be numerous alligators - that's logically and mathematically correct.
I'm not there and to my knowledge no video but this dude seems trustworthy lol

No that's how it is in practice. Same reports yesterday for Sam. Would be sacks are still played out. That's not some wild thing in TC. They don't whistle it dead
Mississippis? I bet if we took a poll, more people would say they counted alligators. It doesn't make sense to count Mississippis. There's only one Mississippi whereas there can be numerous alligators - that's logically and mathematically correct.

I did 3 Mississippis
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

This will be the most useless instant reaction by a million miles and I didn't even watch the video.
What's up everyone? Its been a few months. Excited for a new season of Niner football.

Originally posted by 49ersRing:

So Allen is now the leader in the clubhouse L O L.

brock seeing the pocket collapse

Pocket collapsing in 7v7s? And that gif is great lol

Maybe they just go off of timing? No idea

Even when imaginary, the pass pro sucks. Maybe they are counting alligators, and once it's 4 alligators, that pocket is collapsing.

I bet the pass rush came from the right side.

and I grew up counting Mississippis not alligators you weirdo

somehow that poll would become about QBs
Originally posted by YACBros85:
What's up everyone? Its been a few months. Excited for a new season of Niner football.

yessir
today was a good day
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by tankle104:
I wish I could see the film because I'm curious if Brock is just rusty or if the defense is just playing outstanding, maybe a combo of both?

historically, defenses are ahead of offenses in camp. I feel like it's a combo of both.

I want the QBs pissed and ready to come back tomorrow and shove it down their throat.

He has that rust, and it's only natural and to be expected. No real football for 5-6 weeks here, so all is good.

Yeah I'm sure some of it is rust, but I'm curious how the o line is holding up, you know? How's mckivitz doing?

sounds like the O just for outplayed today. Which isn't a big deal early in camp. It's what this is for. Time to go to the classroom, study their camp film, and refine.
I'm not there and to my knowledge no video but this dude seems trustworthy lol

No that's how it is in practice. Same reports yesterday for Sam. Would be sacks are still played out. That's not some wild thing in TC. They don't whistle it dead
I get that part lol
Share 49ersWebzone