LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 215 users in the forums

OTAs/Training Camp 2023

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

So Allen is now the leader in the clubhouse L O L.

LOL he's the next star, baby!

"Dropped Int". Lmao, what a clown. Just say its 2-5 and be done with it. No need to put down Lance just because Purdy had a rough day.
  • thl408
Originally posted by YACBros85:
What's up everyone? Its been a few months. Excited for a new season of Niner football.

welcome back.
Settle this dispute. When you played street football, did you count alligators or Mississippis?
Originally posted by thl408:
What's up everyone? Its been a few months. Excited for a new season of Niner football.

welcome back.
Settle this dispute. When you played street football, did you count alligators or Mississippis?

One thousand one, one thousand two, etc.
[ Edited by YACBros85 on Jul 27, 2023 at 12:25 PM ]
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
All of the quarterbacks sucked today ~ Grant

Good stuff.

"All the QBs looked in pre-season form, not sure how you win the super bowl this weekend looking like that"
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

Shake it off, boys! You go through camp to work through this stuff.

i actually think situations like these are where lances experience last year in camp will help him. I think his struggles got to him last year, not realizing a bad day isn't a big deal. He put too much pressure on himself.
he should be more mature now and realize it isn't a big deal. Stay off social media cause people are morons. Lol just keep grinding.

"Dropped Int". Lmao, what a clown. Just say its 2-5 and be done with it. No need to put down Lance just because Purdy had a rough day.

Hey! they're important to some people!

welcome back.

Mississippi's. Who the Eff counted alligators? Sure weren't from Cali lmao
  • thl408

welcome back.

all y'all weirdos. ok, back to training camp stuff.

• thl408
Originally posted by tankle104:

I'm from Cali. You from Mississippi? Where I live in Cali, there's a lot of alligators.

welcome back.

all y'all weirdos. ok, back to training camp stuff.

I have heard guys use Mississippi's though. Never heard of alligators.

I'm from Cali. You from Mississippi? Where I live in Cali, there's a lot of alligators.

We did Mississippis because it's supposed to take one second to say it. Lol where the Eff are gators in Cali? Lol you're def from Florida huh 😏

It's a bit funny how it gets framed. All 4 QBs are probably working through some rust as its only the second day of practice. Outside of the 5-6 light OTA practices, Lance hasn't played football since Week 2 and Darnold/Allen haven't played in this offense before.
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

Shake it off, boys! You go through camp to work through this stuff.

i actually think situations like these are where lances experience last year in camp will help him. I think his struggles got to him last year, not realizing a bad day isn't a big deal. He put too much pressure on himself.
he should be more mature now and realize it isn't a big deal. Stay off social media cause people are morons. Lol just keep grinding.

It sounds like only Darnold had an okay day. Crazy lol

Im not worried about Brock. I was mostly interested on how his arm would look since we didn't get much videos from him during rehab.

Lance had a good day yesterday followed by a bad one. I was hoping he would stack back to back days. He had an up and down camp last year let's hope it's different this time around.
Share 49ersWebzone