There are 106 users in the forums

OTAs/Training Camp 2023

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Lance counting elbows. One elbow one. Two elbows two. Three elbow.. ow f**ked up elbow!
  • thl408
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

Huh? They aren't even wearing pads yet.

Drake beating Trent? Okay now I'm interested
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by tankle104:

Shake it off, boys! You go through camp to work through this stuff.

i actually think situations like these are where lances experience last year in camp will help him. I think his struggles got to him last year, not realizing a bad day isn't a big deal. He put too much pressure on himself.
he should be more mature now and realize it isn't a big deal. Stay off social media cause people are morons. Lol just keep grinding.

It sounds like only Darnold had an okay day. Crazy lol

Im not worried about Brock. I was mostly interested on how his arm would look since we didn't get much videos from him during rehab.

Lance had a good day yesterday followed by a bad one. I was hoping he would stack back to back days. He had an up and down camp last year let's hope it's different this time around.

Makes sense because darnold played third string. Even our second team has some really quality players - I don't think we have quality o line depth either. So first and second string is tough.

idk I'd say Lance had a bad day, just not a good day. He's rusty too. It's only day 2 of camp, I'm just looking for improvement and I think Lance has shown he's grown a lot. So I'm not worried, they'll get better and more precise as camp goes on.
I don't agree alot with Grant but I do agree that having 4 QB's in camp is rediculous. Just not enough reps. Somebody has to go. Darnold never should have been signed unless he agreed to a deal where he is the #3 guy only unless Brock and or Trey had any setbacks with their injuries. And it he didn't like that they could have brought in somebody who knows they are the #3 guy. Like they eventually did with Allen. Though he was the 4th guy.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Drake beating Trent? Okay now I'm interested

Now I'm hard. Drake is the last unknown for the defense. I'm optimistic about him but unsure how he will do
Originally posted by thl408:
Mississippi's. Who the Eff counted alligators? Sure weren't from Cali lmao

I'm from Cali. You from Mississippi? Where I live in Cali, there's a lot of alligators.

We did Mississippis because it's supposed to take one second to say it. Lol where the Eff are gators in Cali? Lol you're def from Florida huh 😏

Hard to enunciate words that start with vowels, the opponent can hear the Mississippi much clearer
Originally posted by JTB1974:
I don't agree alot with Grant but I do agree that having 4 QB's in camp is rediculous. Just not enough reps. Somebody has to go. Darnold never should have been signed unless he agreed to a deal where he is the #3 guy only unless Brock and or Trey had any setbacks with their injuries. And it he didn't like that they could have brought in somebody who knows they are the #3 guy. Like they eventually did with Allen. Though he was the 4th guy.

None of these quarterbacks are going to be ready, IMO
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

Doesn't matter this defense gonna be historically good

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

Doesn't matter this defense gonna be historically good

Once we settle on the starter he will get the lion's share of the reps. Right now Brock is supposed to be the leader in the clubhouse
Trey only getting 5 reps should never happen. He should be in double digits every practice, Whether it's the 1st team offense or 2nd team.

Shake it off, boys! You go through camp to work through this stuff.

i actually think situations like these are where lances experience last year in camp will help him. I think his struggles got to him last year, not realizing a bad day isn't a big deal. He put too much pressure on himself.
he should be more mature now and realize it isn't a big deal. Stay off social media cause people are morons. Lol just keep grinding.

It sounds like only Darnold had an okay day. Crazy lol

Im not worried about Brock. I was mostly interested on how his arm would look since we didn't get much videos from him during rehab.

Lance had a good day yesterday followed by a bad one. I was hoping he would stack back to back days. He had an up and down camp last year let's hope it's different this time around.

Makes sense because darnold played third string. Even our second team has some really quality players - I don't think we have quality o line depth either. So first and second string is tough.

idk I'd say Lance had a bad day, just not a good day. He's rusty too. It's only day 2 of camp, I'm just looking for improvement and I think Lance has shown he's grown a lot. So I'm not worried, they'll get better and more precise as camp goes on.

True.

yeah, I shouldn't have said bad day. Like you said, not a good day. I'm hoping he separates himself while Brock continues to work himself back. But it's only day 2. Plenty of time to do just that.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I'm not there and to my knowledge no video but this dude seems trustworthy lol

No that's how it is in practice. Same reports yesterday for Sam. Would be sacks are still played out. That's not some wild thing in TC. They don't whistle it dead
I get that part lol

Gotcha

No pads, meh honestly not a ton of it matters until pads come on next week imo.
Share 49ersWebzone