There are 129 users in the forums

OTAs/Training Camp 2023

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

From the aspect that he was throwing with no restrictions…hell yeah that's remarkable

My thought was always that he wouldn't be rusty by the time the season starts, so it's amazing he is already lookin good and shaking the rust off.

let's see how Lance and Brock are looking in 3 weeks.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

But but he threw an Interception in practice!!!

Time to think about starting Sam Darnold.

I know right?!? Lmao

just a few weeks ago we all (well mostly everyone lol )would've been happy with just having him out there, thanking our lucky stars lol
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Brandon Allen has no business being out there taking reps.

Is this in reference to lances minimal reps?

How many run plays did Lance lead? This is just a random guess but they seemed to focus a lot on passes today, maybe they're slowing it down the following day and putting more emphasis on the run game? It also gives guys like darnold and Lance a little arm rest.

people joke about it but you don't want to overwork the arm, it's a long camp. These throws in practice aren't the only ones they're throwing all day

Yeah I don't think 5 reps is what's gonna make or break Lance.

From the aspect that he was throwing with no restrictions…hell yeah that's remarkable

Thats all I really care about. Could care less about Interceptions and Incompletions in Practice.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

How many run plays did Lance lead? This is just a random guess but they seemed to focus a lot on passes today, maybe they're slowing it down the following day and putting more emphasis on the run game? It also gives guys like darnold and Lance a little arm rest.

people joke about it but you don't want to overwork the arm, it's a long camp. These throws in practice aren't the only ones they're throwing all day

I think that's how many pass attempts there were but not plays he ran, but I wasn't there. They seemed to throw a lot yesterday and not so much today (besides Brock - which he wasn't in yesterday). They're installing an offense, not just working on pass plays - that's my guess.
Historically, didn't first team get like 70% of the reps, 2nd team get like 25% and third string like 5%?

i could be wrong but that's how it sounded regarding Brock last year as third string. Kyle said he barely had any pass attempts all camp.

I think that's how many pass attempts there were but not plays he ran, but I wasn't there. They seemed to throw a lot yesterday and not so much today (besides Brock - which he wasn't in yesterday). They're installing an offense, not just working on pass plays - that's my guess.

People need to relax.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Hate him all you want he's not wrong

haven't played the vid, but if his mouth is moving, that is the first sign, he is

Hey man, hate all you want I'm not a massive Grant guy….he's not wrong though.

Lost me at the beginning. "All of the QBs lost their confidence". Brock is working himself back for the first time from major injury, which I'm going to assume he didn't bring once in the rest of that video lol
Joe Burrow leaves practice with lower body injury. f**k injuries god dammit
[ Edited by Hysterikal on Jul 27, 2023 at 1:05 PM ]

Oh s**t

here it is
[ Edited by Bay2Bay9erAllday on Jul 27, 2023 at 1:08 PM ]

How many run plays did Lance lead? This is just a random guess but they seemed to focus a lot on passes yesterday, maybe they're slowing it down the following day and putting more emphasis on the run game? It also gives guys like darnold and Lance a little arm rest.

Well I am guessing the Niners are the only team in the league that are using 4 QB's currently. I don't think you can do that throughout the entire camp. QB's need to be in rhythm.

Just before getting paid. That would be awful if it's serious. And awful for one of my dynasty teams as he is my only QB on that team.

Oh s**t

Carted off. If people wonder why Bosa isn't here remember Burrow was in line to make 275 million

Every pass rep is important. Run plays on 7v7? Run plays without pads in 11v11?

installing an offense with 4QBs? Go trade Allen back to Cinci, burrow just gotten taken away in a cart.
Share 49ersWebzone