There are 126 users in the forums

OTAs/Training Camp 2023

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Zac Taylor calls it a calf injury. That would be good news if it's the case.

Let's hope that's true and it isn't any thing serious. Burrow might be my favorite non niners qb. Mahommes is a sav but he took a ring from us, so I'm a little salty. Hahaha
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Bengals, can I interest you in a Sam Darnold?

Yes. Make it happen.
Regarding the most important TC battle

I don't know why Zane Gonzalez is even here. They are never cutting a kicker they drafted in the 3rd RD. And Moody would never make it onto a PS. Yeah I know injuries can happen but there are always kickers out there to go get if Moody suffers an injury of some sort.
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Bengals, can I interest you in a Sam Darnold?

Yes. Make it happen.

Yep I can see us doing a trade with them if that injury is really serious.
Regarding the most important TC battle

I don't know why Zane Gonzalez is even here. They are never cutting a kicker they drafted in the 3rd RD. And Moody would never make it onto a PS. Yeah I know injuries can happen but there are always kickers out there to go get if Moody suffers an injury of some sort.

Probably injury. Backup plan if moody gets an injury. Zane has no guaranteed money, so it's all good. No risk
[ Edited by tankle104 on Jul 27, 2023 at 1:26 PM ]
Originally posted by tankle104:
Let's hope that's true and it isn't any thing serious. Burrow might be my favorite non niners qb. Mahommes is a sav but he took a ring from us, so I'm a little salty. Hahaha

Yeah I think the Bengals are our only hope to keep Mahomes and the Chiefs out of the SB again.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

#bringbackjimmy

Yeah I think the Bengals are our only hope to keep Mahomes and the Chiefs out of the SB again.

To win a ring we are gonna have to beat Mahomes which is why I want us to find our guy over the next 45 days. We need to truly lock in the pecking order at QB and the winner better possess the talent and skill to go toe to toe with Hurts and Mahomes or else we are back to where we were with Jimmy G. I want a long term 10 year guy at QB like yesterday. My money is on Brock or Trey and it is good to have Darnold but he ain't ever gonna beat those guys. So it is Brock Trey and Darnold unless the pecking order gets shuffled. We have the team. We just need to get Bosa signed and lock down the QB
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

#bringbackjimmy

Sometimes you don't truly appreciate what you had until its gone.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

To win a ring we are gonna have to beat Mahomes which is why I want us to find our guy over the next 45 days. We need to truly lock in the pecking order at QB and the winner better possess the talent and skill to go toe to toe with Hurts and Mahomes or else we are back to where we were with Jimmy G. I want a long term 10 year guy at QB like yesterday. My money is on Brock or Trey and it is good to have Darnold but he ain't ever gonna beat those guys. So it is Brock Trey and Darnold unless the pecking order gets shuffled. We have the team. We just need to get Bosa signed and lock down the QB

Yeah, we need one who can play at a very high level and overcome the adversity of tough situations throughout a game.

idc if it's Brock or Lance, I just want them to do it. I'm less concerned about hurts and much more concerned about mahommes. Both tough adversaries though.

we need an elite qb if we want to be true contenders year in and year out, not once a decade. Otherwise we will just win a bunch of games and flame out at the end. Need a savage. That's why I always say "good enough isn't good enough".

i think this answers my point earlier that Lance had more than 3-4 pass attempts, they were doing a lot of run game practice with him today since they threw a lot yesterday.

wow Brock gets sacks credited to him but Lance doesn't get his near pick and fumble?!? Haters! 😏😏
Share 49ersWebzone