LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 222 users in the forums

OTAs/Training Camp 2023

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Man, reading all the injuries around the league today - I'm just grateful we had a clean two days. If rust is our biggest program, thank baby toddler infant jesus

joey fisher! I forgot about him. Hahaha
Originally posted by tankle104:
Man, reading all the injuries around the league today - I'm just grateful we had a clean two days. If rust is our biggest program, thank baby toddler infant jesus

yessir, i think the injuries will be cooperative this year, of course it is football, so that next man up is a part of the game, but we have paid our dues with QB injury last year, lord knows, so we get a year of health ahead
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

yessir, i think the injuries will be cooperative this year, of course it is football, so that next man up is a part of the game, but we have paid our dues with QB injury last year, lord knows, so we get a year of health ahead

With injuries just in general. Lol if it continues then I vote that we allow roids. Lmao get that deer antler spray

Lombardi, you ***
how could you do this to us lol ?

Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Joe Burrow leaves practice with lower body injury. f**k injuries god dammit

Oh s**t

here it is

Guess it's Patrick Mahomes we gotta whoop in Super Bowl LIX then.
Lombardi, you ***

Had me stressing lmao
Lombardi, you ***

Trying to please the Lance crowd in his timeline lol

Lol. Dude mentioned Lance had a dropped INT and the comments were absolutely insane.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

Lol. Dude mentioned Lance had a dropped INT and the comments were absolutely insane.

The die hard lance crowd are such whiners. Lol it's embarrassing. I like it when we get info like that, helps provide context to the plays.

if Brock had 8 passes almost int, I'd like to know. Lance doesn't fart rainbows, he's human. He will make mistakes, get over it. Every qb does.
Share 49ersWebzone