Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
This one for you Faithful

GEQBUS rising.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Trying to please the Lance crowd in his timeline lol

Lol. Dude mentioned Lance had a dropped INT and the comments were absolutely insane.

Our fan base is showing their ugly side today.

I really don't understand the vitriol Brock has been receiving today. It's both baffling and pathetic, to say the least.

what is the vitriol? on twitter? or should we say, x?

Yeah, on X lol That's what my OP was regarding. It's all over the comments.

im not the only that's noticed.

Well people were bashing Trey on how he performed in his 1st game in 2 years. Hell people are calling him a bust after 4 games.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

The DarGOAT, rises

Originally posted by JTB1974:

Well people were bashing Trey on how he performed in his 1st game in 2 years. Hell people are calling him a bust after 4 games.

45 days til we play the Steelers and we have a Super Bowl roster and no time to wait on these guys to develop. Pick a guy and pick the two and the three and lock it down and get those guys ready for week 1. I figure we will get a bit more clarity on the pecking order by the end of next week and then hopefully we can get going with whoever those guys are. We have talent at the position so now it's time to get things sorted out

The DarGOAT, rises

no idea how accurate this is but came across it
[ Edited by tankle104 on Jul 27, 2023 at 3:44 PM ]

Doesn't make this okay IMO.
Especially, what he accomplished last year, going undefeated. And now coming off a major injury.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tankle104:

The DarGOAT, rises

Originally posted by Furlow:

Imagine moving off the guy you traded 3 1st RD picks for.................For Sam freakin Darnold. And if Trey becomes elite somewhere else, They will say it's because they wanted Sam Freakin Darnold. Let that sink in for a minute.
Originally posted by Furlow:

Imagine moving off the guy you traded 3 1st RD picks for.................For Sam freakin Darnold. And if Trey becomes elite somewhere else, They will say it's because they wanted Sam Freakin Darnold. Let that sink in for a minute.

I think KS is bright enough, to figure if TL is elite or not, after years of seeing him every day, so I figure if KS moves on at this point, it is with cause.

If Kinlaw has a breakout season and is healthy all season(Big If) what do you do with him next season? Do you just let him walk? Do you give him an extension hoping the chronic injuries are behind him?
I think KS is bright enough, to figure if TL is elite or not, after years of seeing him every day, so I figure if KS moves on at this point, it is with cause.

I like Kyle in alot of area's but not when it comes to evaluating QB's. This is the guy who thinks Kirk Cousins is the greatest thing since slice bread. He also passed on Patrick Mahomes. I do give him abit of credit for not drafting Mac Jones but now I hear he was interested in him and thought somebody was going to take him in the top 10. He also loves Sam Darnold who has done nothing in 5 years.
[ Edited by JTB1974 on Jul 27, 2023 at 4:55 PM ]

I like Kyle in alot of area's but not when it comes to evaluating QB's. This is the guy who thinks Kirk Cousins is the greatest thing since slice bread. He also passed on Patrick Mahomes. I do give him abit of credit for not drafting Mac Jones but now I hear he was interested in him and thought somebody was going to take him in the top 10.

Draft evals are tough, but now with him in the bldg for years, KS knows what is up. We can hope, TL dominates and gives us two high end QB1s. If you say KS moves on, then that tells me probably all I need to know.
If Kinlaw has a breakout season and is healthy all season(Big If) what do you do with him next season? Do you just let him walk? Do you give him an extension hoping the chronic injuries are behind him?

Depends on what other suitors are offering him. Idk if I'd want to pay him $5M+ again unless he was a monster. You could get 2-3 people on the d line with that like we usually do.

i wouldn't mind giving him a 2 year extension if he plays well but not for his current pay.
We'll see if Brock is just "rusty" or it's something more than that.
Share 49ersWebzone