There are 203 users in the forums

OTAs/Training Camp 2023

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Highlights of day 2.
[ Edited by 49ersRing on Jul 27, 2023 at 6:54 PM ]
Originally posted by Koldo:
Shanny hates Trey's receding hairline.

Cool, thanks. Pettiest post I've ever read here.
[ Edited by SLCNiner on Jul 27, 2023 at 7:19 PM ]
Is there practice tomorrow?
I wish a reporter would of asked Brock what the focus was with his coaches in Jacksonville. Would be interesting to hear what the focus was in a unique situation like this and how they worked around it

lol nvm - krueg asked about it
[ Edited by tankle104 on Jul 27, 2023 at 7:09 PM ]
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Is there practice tomorrow?

Swifties taking over training camp tomorrow
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

Highlights of day 2.

So good to see Brock throwing again. Trey had a nice spiral there but was tipped. But that was tight. Lfg Niners! 🍿
So Purdy finished 3/10 but apparently there were two drops (1 by kittle & 1 by Jennings) that he hit them right in the hands. So not as bad as I originally thought

Another that was a chunk play to Aiyuk over the middle but he was a little high on it and went off if aiyuks hands.

i love knowing the little parts like this and not just a final stat line
[ Edited by tankle104 on Jul 27, 2023 at 8:04 PM ]
Originally posted by tankle104:
So Purdy finished 3/10 but apparently there were two drops (1 by kittle & 1 by Jennings) that he hit them right in the hands. So not as bad as I originally thought

Another that was a chunk play to Aiyuk over the middle but he was a little high on it and went off if aiyuks hands.

i love knowing the little parts like this and not just a final stat line

Cinderella lost her slipper
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by thl408:
Mississippis? I bet if we took a poll, more people would say they counted alligators. It doesn't make sense to count Mississippis. There's only one Mississippi whereas there can be numerous alligators - that's logically and mathematically correct.

I did 3 Mississippis

Same, what's up with the alligator stuff? Never even heard of that before.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

"Dropped Int". Lmao, what a clown. Just say its 2-5 and be done with it. No need to put down Lance just because Purdy had a rough day.

Don't be so sensative, nobody is putting your boy down. Dropped interceptions are important, just ask NY.

Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Mississippis? I bet if we took a poll, more people would say they counted alligators. It doesn't make sense to count Mississippis. There's only one Mississippi whereas there can be numerous alligators - that's logically and mathematically correct.

I did 3 Mississippis

Same, what's up with the alligator stuff? Never even heard of that before.

Had I heard of thl's argument when I was playing, definitely woulda been alligators. Strong case!
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by Furlow:

Imagine moving off the guy you traded 3 1st RD picks for.................For Sam freakin Darnold. And if Trey becomes elite somewhere else, They will say it's because they wanted Sam Freakin Darnold. Let that sink in for a minute.

If Trey can't make it on this team, the prospects of him becoming elite are pretty small. I think he wraps up qb2 and gets some playing time, regardless of injury, in games that we have in hand in the 4th quarter. Darnold has never impressed me, I thought he was overrated in college with all the turnovers, and he kept right on doing it in the pros. Maybe with a year of added experience he will be able to actually compete with Purdy instead of having to earn the backup spot. A lot of folks are just flat out ignoring that he's been hurt for two years and hasn't gotten much more experience than when we drafted him. I hope he wants to stay here even if he isn't the starter and reworks his contract to be more affordable so it can happen. Like Jordan Love did with Green Bay. Like Steve Young said a few days ago, he should stay ready for his chance to come and be prepared to seize it when it does.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Bengals, can I interest you in a Sam Darnold?

Yes. Make it happen.

Yep I can see us doing a trade with them if that injury is really serious.

Man I don't know Kyle thinks Sam is Steve young 2.0
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

"Dropped Int". Lmao, what a clown. Just say its 2-5 and be done with it. No need to put down Lance just because Purdy had a rough day.

Don't be so sensative, nobody is putting your boy down. Dropped interceptions are important, just ask NY.

Sure is. Just keep it consistent 😉 anyone talking about dropped INTs with Brock and people get all bent out of shape.
What's up everyone? Its been a few months. Excited for a new season of Niner football.

welcome back.
Settle this dispute. When you played street football, did you count alligators or Mississippis?

One one thousand, two one thousand, etc.

FTFY.

Same but Mississippi was common too.

Welcome back!
[ Edited by NCommand on Jul 28, 2023 at 4:17 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone