There are 207 users in the forums

OTAs/Training Camp 2023

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by tankle104:
why are die hard Lance fans always having a complete meltdown? It's the third day of camp. You can't live the day to day roller coaster of camp. Lmao it's like watching your money in the stock market, it's dumb. Lmao

just let camp play out. See if Lance will improve and separate himself.

darnold seems to be playing better than I anticipated. Lance seems to still have accuracy issues (per some reports today). It's early though, no biggie.

i think a big test for Trey is going to be maintaining his new mechanics the longer he is away from his coach and the more he faces adversity in camp. I'm rooting for the guy to turn the page.

I know right. All offseason all we heard about was his 3 1/2 games & 170 random passing attempts. They completely shrugged off all the offseason work the previous 2 seasons. Only want to count the 3 1/2 games (well really just the HOU game if we're honest) Now all of a sudden these reps matter.

Trey got all the second team reps his rookie year, all the first his second year, now a portion of the first team and second reps - but he's being sabotaged. Lol

Kyle is not the one who's prevented Lance from getting experience, it's lances injuries that have. No one in their right mind should believe that rookie Lance should of started over Jimmy in 2021.

that would be like the cowboys drafting a top 3 qb with Dak there and benching dak when they have a super bowl ready team. Doesn't give your team the best chance to win, at all. Even though they kinda did that with romo and bit them in the ass
[ Edited by tankle104 on Jul 28, 2023 at 2:37 PM ]
Looks like DL is the biased one now and Cohn is the voice of reason
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Looks like DL is the biased one now and Cohn is the voice of reason

I've never found Lombardi to be biased. I just feel like he reports the facts of the situation. Guys like grant will report the facts and then a ton of excuses for why it didn't work out how he wanted it to.

the only time I'm interested in peoples opinions/perspectives is when I go on places like here and look for it. Not when the news/facts are to be reported.
why are die hard Lance fans always having a complete meltdown? It's the third day of camp. You can't live the day to day roller coaster of camp. Lmao it's like watching your money in the stock market, it's dumb. Lmao

This is a great way of putting it.

Heck they haven't even had a practice with pads on yet.
[ Edited by KiwiM3 on Jul 28, 2023 at 2:37 PM ]
Any Danny Gray news?
Originally posted by KiwiM3:

This is a great way of putting it.

Heck they haven't even had a practice with pads on yet.

Lance will be okay here or somewhere else. If I were him I would try to get with a team that has coaching that can develop a QB.

He has the tools or we wouldn't have given up the three 1st round picks. Brock is the guy here so Trey should go back-up Mahomes (they have been training together) for a few years, get developed by a true QB guru and then move to a team to be the FQB.

One door closes another one opens, thats life.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
"Lombardi is not praising my guy, so he must be holding some bias against him"

i never understood when others would say his mechanics were good. They may not of been bad but they weren't good. I think he looks so much better mechanics wise. His release looks excellent, very quick.

just let camp play out. See if Lance will improve and separate himself.

darnold seems to be playing better than I anticipated. Lance seems to still have accuracy issues (per some reports today). It's early though, no biggie.

i think a big test for Trey is going to be maintaining his new mechanics the longer he is away from his coach and the more he faces adversity in camp. I'm rooting for the guy to turn the page.

Right? I avoid the TL thread cause it feels like a whole vibe that I don't wanna really be a part of lol. At least with Jimmy gone, it stopped some of the drama, took a while though lol. The Jimmy/Trey drama was just ugh. I mean, I really like Brock but hey, if he is not QB1, ain't gunna have a spazzed out meltdown. I feel like Trey will eventually be traded and the drama/💩 will hit the fan then will subside after 10k pages lol

i agree, he didn't really look like he's too happy. Which I completely understand. He said he just wants a chance to compete for QB1 but it's clear that isn't the situation he's in right now. That's adversity though, never know when your fortune changes. Just gotta keep grinding and be ready. All he can do is put his best foot forward everyday.

• Koldo
  • Veteran

Love my QB1.

Originally posted by 49ersRing:

Mitchell, jennings, and Aiyuk looking awesome.

Mitchell Is huge, we really need him healthy this year. Please baby lord infant toddler Jesus, PLEASE!
Share 49ersWebzone