There are 261 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PITTSBURGH STEELERS - 2023 Season Game 1

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PITTSBURGH STEELERS - 2023 Season Game 1

How the f**k does Arizona have 13 points that's stupid and leading commando style
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
lenoir needs to sit

And replace him with who?

Ambry Thomas is just as bad, if not worse, and Oliver hasn't looked good either.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Refs gave the f**kin Squeelers a pity touchdown. Illegal contact my ass!!!
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
I'm worried about the 2nd half not gonna lie

Pittsburgh has a lot of momentum now and their defensive line mainly watt is getting too Purdy now
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
The defense should never go to prevent

Yeah, prevent defense relies on the DB's to cover - our DB squad is still a work in progress.
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by jvangeystel:
Lmao. 20-7 going into the half and people are seething because it wasn't perfect.

Our fans have unrealistic standards. If it's not perfect it's the worst game ever played.

Just seen this before. Our openers seem to follow this same script every year.

Arizona in 20' - we're controlling the game and get sloppy and we let them back into it and lose.
Detroit in 21' - we're controlling the game, up big, and get sloppy and we let them back into it and hold on to win.
Chicago in 22' - we're controlling the game and get sloppy we let them back into it and lose.
Pittsburgh in 23' - we're controlling the game and get sloppy and we let them back into it…
DeMeco's defense is playing well
Niners had a 1st down with 2 minutes left and Steelers with no timeouts and somehow Steelers got the ball back with 1:30 remaining.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Niners can re-establish control with another long demoralizing drive in the second half. Get more touches for Deebo and Aiyuk.
  • JEP83
  • Veteran
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by jvangeystel:
Lmao. 20-7 going into the half and people are seething because it wasn't perfect.

Our fans have unrealistic standards. If it's not perfect it's the worst game ever played.

I think seething is a little much but slowing a team to crawl back in or stick around when we should be dominating is something we have seen before. Allowing teams to stay in games bites us in the rear more often than not.

Originally posted by linkboy:
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
lenoir needs to sit

And replace him with who?

Ambry Thomas is just as bad, if not worse, and Oliver hasn't looked good either.

Ambry is starting outside
Wait...there are fans in here complaining?
Oline needs to f**king block, they're the reason the offense hasn't scored on every possession
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
I'm worried about the 2nd half not gonna lie

f**k that, continue to b***h slap these f**kin Steelers!!!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Refs gave the f**kin Squeelers a pity touchdown. Illegal contact my ass!!!

Agree, that was a call.
Share 49ersWebzone