There are 186 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PITTSBURGH STEELERS - 2023 Season Game 1

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PITTSBURGH STEELERS - 2023 Season Game 1

Defense should be too good to give up a 20-pt lead. That would be my biggest concern if the team loses this one. Would also take the offense not scoring more points, which would also be concerning. Team should be too good to let that happen without another factor like weather.
I was going to have a half time celebration pizza but idk now lol
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kray28:
Even if we lose this game, I'm not worried. Just hope everyone stays healthy.

i don't want to lose this game...LoL. We can't lose this game if we want any shot of HF
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by jvangeystel:
Lmao. 20-7 going into the half and people are seething because it wasn't perfect.

Our fans have unrealistic standards. If it's not perfect it's the worst game ever played.

Just seen this before. Our openers seem to follow this same script every year.

Arizona in 20' - we're controlling the game and get sloppy and we let them back into it and lose.
Detroit in 21' - we're controlling the game, up big, and get sloppy and we let them back into it and hold on to win.
Chicago in 22' - we're controlling the game and get sloppy we let them back into it and lose.
Pittsburgh in 23' - we're controlling the game and get sloppy and we let them back into it…

It feels like a trend.

Must be exciting for you that the Steelers are back in it.

Try watching the game for once instead of coming here just to look for a pointless fight on an internet forum. How old are you? 50? f**king pathetic behavior. We're all just frustrated with the end of half.
Originally posted by Giedi:
I'd like to see that at some point in this game. Specially if the game is out of reach for the Steelers.

Luter Jr has been on PUP since like start of minicamp
Defense gotta get to Pickkett more often
Originally posted by Chance:
I kinda like that we gave up a TD. That means this locker room can't get too cocky at half. Gotta keep the pressure on and win this half.

Definitely something for them to be pissed off about and Lenoir needs to get his head out of his a$$.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by captveg:
Defense should be too good to give up a 20-pt lead. That would be my biggest concern if the team loses this one. Would also take the offense not scoring more points, which would also be concerning. Team should be too good to let that happen without another factor like weather.

At this point, the offense can't stop scoring...that would be the biggest hurdle
Javon Kinlaw is straight TRASH. 💯
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by DrEll:
Cornerback is our weak point. We were ranked 20th against the pass last season and we have definitely downgraded with the loss of EMan and Ward.

Ambry and Lenoir will not cut it when teams become pass happy and we're playing Dime

Agree with this.

The 9ers need to do what it takes to find another good CB.

I hope we have that CB on the team now. Wilks has to develop some of our rookie DB's, like Kocurek and Foerster on their respective squads.

He just had to change his number to 2..lol
Originally posted by tankle104:
I hope we see some better offensive plays and score after the half. Brock has looked sharp

Too many breakdowns in pass protection.

The team seemed to lose some steam, like they were getting complacent. Hopefully that final drive will light a fire under our guys
Even if we lose this game, I'm not worried. Just hope everyone stays healthy.
Wtf are you talking about?!
Put this game away Kyle!
Ok. Time to shove it down their throats.
Share 49ersWebzone