There are 202 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PITTSBURGH STEELERS - 2023 Season Game 1

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PITTSBURGH STEELERS - 2023 Season Game 1

Originally posted by 9erson3:
Why the gloom? That half went 100 times better than I could have imagined. Brock the rock. We get the ball back now.

Looking awesome so far.

Not overly gloomy but I think Steelers kind of turned the game around the last 2 drives. They were getting good pressure on Brock and they were moving the ball on offense.
Originally posted by jvangeystel:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by captveg:
Lmao. 20-7 going into the half and people are seething because it wasn't perfect.

Our fans have unrealistic standards. If it's not perfect it's the worst game ever played.

Just seen this before. Our openers seem to follow this same script every year.

Arizona in 20' - we're controlling the game and get sloppy and we let them back into it and lose.
Detroit in 21' - we're controlling the game, up big, and get sloppy and we let them back into it and hold on to win.
Chicago in 22' - we're controlling the game and get sloppy we let them back into it and lose.
Pittsburgh in 23' - we're controlling the game and get sloppy and we let them back into it…

It feels like a trend.

Were up two touchdowns and we get the ball at the half against a good team. More to be happy about than anything else.

For sure, but having a big lead and watching it get chipped away at is nerve wracking considering our history on week 1.
I am worried the Steelers will stay in hurry up mode since it worked on that final drive.
The same shot with Shanahan. After his scripted plays his in game adjustments has been s**t. Let's be real.
Need a ball controlling drive, eat some clock and destroy their soul.
Get 7
Score on this drive
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JTB1974:
I am worried the Steelers will stay in hurry up mode since it worked on that final drive.

Oh for sure, They are behind. They should do that on their first dirve of the 2nd half.
Lenoir with two big penalties to end the half.
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by captveg:
Lmao. 20-7 going into the half and people are seething because it wasn't perfect.

Our fans have unrealistic standards. If it's not perfect it's the worst game ever played.

Just seen this before. Our openers seem to follow this same script every year.

Arizona in 20' - we're controlling the game and get sloppy and we let them back into it and lose.
Detroit in 21' - we're controlling the game, up big, and get sloppy and we let them back into it and hold on to win.
Chicago in 22' - we're controlling the game and get sloppy we let them back into it and lose.
Pittsburgh in 23' - we're controlling the game and get sloppy and we let them back into it…

It feels like a trend.

Must be exciting for you that the Steelers are back in it.

Try watching the game for once instead of coming here just to look for a pointless fight on an internet forum. How old are you? 50? f**king pathetic behavior. We're all just frustrated with the end of half.

Guys , they are professionals as well. We aren't gonna stop everyone everytime they are on the field

Originally posted by TreyDeyEeyDey:
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Why the gloom? That half went 100 times better than I could have imagined. Brock the rock. We get the ball back now.

Looking awesome so far.

Not overly gloomy but I think Steelers kind of turned the game around the last 2 drives. They were getting good pressure on Brock and they were moving the ball on offense.

They are a professional football team. The idea that they were going to be held to a yard for an entire half is crazy.
CMC!!!!!!!!!!!
Look at those WR blocks gdamn!
TOUCHDOWN CMC WOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow
Share 49ersWebzone