SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PITTSBURGH STEELERS - 2023 Season Game 1

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PITTSBURGH STEELERS - 2023 Season Game 1

• Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Great game!
Great Tweet!

@BillSimmons

The 2023 Steelers bandwagon has broken down and we don't have food or water please call for help.
Watt showing Bosa how a DPOY prepares for the season. Drake putting an END to any Brian Burns trade rumors!
Originally posted by A49ER08:
hey guys, Kinlaw still sucks!!! lol

He had some good run stops. He's a role player at best, and he'll be gone next year, so if he can do at least that I'll be okay with it for this year.
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
drake with 3 sacks

He almost had another one there too
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
Drake 3 sacks. Bosa got payed. 0 sacks 😯

So you're really going to go down that path.

Even on a great day like this, game day thread gonna game day .
Man, if Drake can keep this up, and once Bosa knocks the rust off, this pass rush is gonna be murderous.
"I'm so concerned Pickett will mount a comeback in the 2nd half" - half of the wz

Originally posted by DrEll:
Bosa getting handed his ass

lol Niner fans are so predictable. If Bosa has 1 sack, hes a legend. If he has 0 sacks, he's getting handed his ass.

He had a clear sack earlier on the holding call, so just pretend he wasn't held.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Lol at all of you on here that thought Pickett was a good QB, lol at all of you that thought this would be a close game, lol at all of you that based your predictions off preseason, lol at all of you that thought the Steelers weren't a mid team, and finally lol at all of you that didn't realize that the Niners are a top 3 team in the NFL
Amen. We have a ridiculous amount of talent and now a QB that can truly be a difference maker.

Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by DrippinGoldnRed805:
TJ Watt almost got to Brock again sheesh

Yeah, I'm surprised we haven't done more to block watt.

Maybe see what they have in McKivitz since he couldn't go against Bosa it camp? With that said, give him all the help when we play Garrett and any other top edge rusher.
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by BryantTheBeast:
Should BP come out now?

Game's pretty much iced. Run run run with Darnold getting a little action.

Hopefully CMC is out, Williams, Kittle, Deebo, and Aiyuk. Let's see what Darnold can do. Just run Mason and have an occasional pass.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
This game really shows that preseason means absolute jack for everyone that is not a fringe player. I'll also say that I think Tomlin is way overrated. He's good, but the steelers literally haven't won s**t in 15 years, and yet his biggest supporters act like it was last year.

They have been a good team for the better part of 15 years. I figured they would be drafting top 5 last year and he still managed to win 9 games with that terrible offense they had last year. If there was a year for the bottom to fall out, last year was it and they didn't. They were just overrated and the fact is, the 49ers are a far superior team. The Steelers have talent, but it's not even close. This was never going to be a matchup for them.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
McKivitz man, whenever we play a top edge it's going to be scary. And we see Myles Garrett later on

Yup. I'll just chalk those up as games that Kittle, Juice, and any of our RBs will be helping in pass protection all game long. We also can go run heavy in those games.

You put a LOT of work into that one.

Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Bosa has only played 32 snaps. Boooo

Isnt that was he was supposed to play?

Yes it was and fine he needed a warm up game lol thank God it did not cost us
Originally posted by dayswwneskoqnazfma:
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
drake with 3 sacks

He almost had another one there too

Bosa got paid so he can free up Olinemen so other players can feast.
Joe burrow didn't even get to 100 yards passing on the day
Originally posted by Crown:
Great game!

Originally posted by LA49er:
Great Tweet!

@BillSimmons

The 2023 Steelers bandwagon has broken down and we don't have food or water please call for help.

Lol but Pickett was amazing in preseason!
Share 49ersWebzone