There are 230 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PITTSBURGH STEELERS - 2023 Season Game 1

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PITTSBURGH STEELERS - 2023 Season Game 1

Originally posted by 49erBrodie70:
Haha - with the FOX broadcast stuck on Johnston stating "They have BIG......They have BIG......They have BIG....."

Cock Brock
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
There were a few moments of weakness, but I managed to keep it together and not post in here during the game, continuing the undefeated regular season streak of the 49ers winning when I don't post here.

A ban would be a good way to take one for the team.

JK
Awesome game. Lol@ the slow start.
But is Brock OK lol
LOL this guy predicted 30-9... Steelers
https://www.steelernation.com/forums/threads/steelers-vs-49ers-pick-em-thread-contest-is-back.51050/page-4#post-1066174
From Pittsburg forum. There were a ton of red there. The forum is bummed shocked pissed

To add more salt to the wounds...looks like the red sea in the stands.

Never recalled this where an opposing team represents this much.

So basically Steeler fans sold out the tickets? Im from CT but thought tickets were tough to come buy.

Maybe the corporation's were buying them up or third generation are not fans.
Drake Jackson, take a bow.
This was a great win. Almost complete domination on the road in the early window while still having areas of needed improvement.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by RDB4216:
Watt showing Bosa how a DPOY prepares for the season. Drake putting an END to any Brian Burns trade rumors!

I've never seen a team's fans take such joy in s**tting on their own players.

Seriously, bunch of f**king clowns. It's like they mad he going paid and they didn't

• Disp
  • Veteran
There were a few moments of weakness, but I managed to keep it together and not post in here during the game, continuing the undefeated regular season streak of the 49ers winning when I don't post here.

Thank you for your efforts.
I predicted 28-7 49ers, so I was pretty close.
Originally posted by 9erson3:
From Pittsburg forum. There were a ton of red there. The forum is bummed shocked pissed

To add more salt to the wounds...looks like the red sea in the stands.

Never recalled this where an opposing team represents this much.

So basically Steeler fans sold out the tickets? Im from CT but thought tickets were tough to come buy.

Maybe the corporation's were buying them up or third generation are not fans.

Bang Bang!!!
Originally posted by Disp:

Thank you for your efforts.

ty
Oh noes, we gotta go into Steeltown and play the preseason champs, whatever will we do?
Share 49ersWebzone