There are 183 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PITTSBURGH STEELERS - 2023 Season Game 1

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PITTSBURGH STEELERS - 2023 Season Game 1

Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
Originally posted by picklejuice:
Originally posted by Disp:
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
There were a few moments of weakness, but I managed to keep it together and not post in here during the game, continuing the undefeated regular season streak of the 49ers winning when I don't post here.

Thank you for your efforts.

ty

Gold Guy! Gold Guy!

Originally posted by pdc20:
Originally posted by Ninerlakerdodger:
I called a Niner beat down which is what we saw.

funny how everyone jumped on the Steelers to win.
not sure what they were thinking.

First game of the season can be really weird with Kyle.
It was a home game for the Steelers.
Their defense is fantastic with TJ Watt. Tomlin is a great coach.
George Pickens, Dionte Johnson, Najee Harris, there's talent on that offense. Pickett improved a lot during the last season.
Let's not pretend it was an easy game.

Bahahahahahahahaha.
pickett improved huh?
GTFO
steelers should trade us TJ watt so they can secure caleb williams
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Deebo and Kittle quiet games, Aiyuk/CMC exploded.

I guarantee you George and Deebo don't give a flying f**k
Originally posted by tankle104:
I called it, baby! 30+ points, multiple touchdowns. I gave the Steelers too much credit. I thought they'd get like 2 or 3 field goals on too if one touchdown.

i called only getting one TD though.

i told you that Jenny pickett wasn't very good and would struggle against our guys. I called the hot start! When are people going to realize that I know QBs!

Love me some dirty Purdy!

Yup. You and me both! We got them dogs. It's almost like people forgot who were rolling out there with.
Originally posted by RDB4216:
Not mad he got paid. Just not going to suck his d*ck like you, and call it like it is. He showed he's playing for the money, not the team. He says one thing, does another. I just don't like lying hypocrites. Bosa brothers are one way, Watt brothers are another.

Lol wut? TJ Watt did the exact same thing, holding out to get paid like Bosa did.
  • thl408
Originally posted by ninerjok:

I think that's how it's going to be all season. Next game Aiyuk might get more attention from the opposing defense and Kittle goes off.
Why the hell is everyone on Fox sucking the absolute s**t out of Love's dong
Originally posted by Chance:
Originally posted by tankle104:
I called it, baby! 30+ points, multiple touchdowns. I gave the Steelers too much credit. I thought they'd get like 2 or 3 field goals on too if one touchdown.

i called only getting one TD though.

i told you that Jenny pickett wasn't very good and would struggle against our guys. I called the hot start! When are people going to realize that I know QBs!

Love me some dirty Purdy!

Yup. You and me both! We got them dogs. It's almost like people forgot who were rolling out there with.

Our team is full of savages. Jimmy and Lance made us worried because they played so crappy randomly.

now that we have a legitimate Qb - we score 30+ all the time.

kyle got pretty conservative too to try and drain the clock. If we had to, we could of been a lot more aggressive.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran

Nope. They will have their exploding games. I like that these guys don't cry stats.

Love love love

Originally posted by captveg:
From Steelers forum: "Must be nice to have a punter"

They should have said quarterback.
Originally posted by thl408:

I think that's how it's going to be all season. Next game Aiyuk might get more attention from the opposing defense and Kittle goes off.
Defenses are going to have to pick their poison
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by RDB4216:
Not mad he got paid. Just not going to suck his d*ck like you, and call it like it is. He showed he's playing for the money, not the team. He says one thing, does another. I just don't like lying hypocrites. Bosa brothers are one way, Watt brothers are another.

Lol wut? TJ Watt did the exact same thing, holding out to get paid like Bosa did.

You're not wrong, he did the exact same f**king thing. So that take is a complete piece of s**t.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thl408:

A defense has to focus on someone. It's not always going to be the same guys each week.
Share 49ersWebzone