SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PITTSBURGH STEELERS - 2023 Season Game 1

Originally posted by 9erson3:
Love love love

That spin move 🤤🤤
Originally posted by RDB4216:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Watt showing Bosa how a DPOY prepares for the season. Drake putting an END to any Brian Burns trade rumors!

I've never seen a team's fans take such joy in s**tting on their own players.

Seriously, bunch of f**king clowns. It's like they mad he going paid and they didn't

Not mad he got paid. Just not going to suck his d*ck like you, and call it like it is. He showed he's playing for the money, not the team. He says one thing, does another. I just don't like lying hypocrites. Bosa brothers are one way, Watt brothers are another.

Lol at suck his d**k. You're a clown, did I say he had a great game? The thing is I'm a realist and not a moron saying he sucks and got paid and not gonna do anything when he's on a play count and missed all camp you clown
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Deebo and Kittle quiet games, Aiyuk/CMC exploded.

That's one of the peculiarities of our offense, there's a real feast/famine dynamic among our primary weapons. Clearly, Kyle likes to ride the hot hand to some extent, but I often wonder to what degree the defense's attempts to remove certain threats plays into that.

With all of the talent we have, you'd think there would be a more even spread, but that feast/famine thing seems to follow us around year after year.

Whatever, we curb-stomped the Steelers.
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by Chance:
I called it, baby! 30+ points, multiple touchdowns. I gave the Steelers too much credit. I thought they'd get like 2 or 3 field goals on too if one touchdown.

i called only getting one TD though.

i told you that Jenny pickett wasn't very good and would struggle against our guys. I called the hot start! When are people going to realize that I know QBs!

Love me some dirty Purdy!

Yup. You and me both! We got them dogs. It's almost like people forgot who were rolling out there with.

Our team is full of savages. Jimmy and Lance made us worried because they played so crappy randomly.

now that we have a legitimate Qb - we score 30+ all the time.

kyle got pretty conservative too to try and drain the clock. If we had to, we could of been a lot more aggressive.

Speaking of JG,time to go watch him crap the bed.
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Deebo and Kittle quiet games, Aiyuk/CMC exploded.

I guarantee you George and Deebo don't give a flying f**k

I think that's how it's going to be all season. Next game Aiyuk might get more attention from the opposing defense and Kittle goes off.

I think next game Deebo goes off, since hes a Rams killer.
Domination
2 weeks to prepare and CMC and Aiyuk were awesome. OL did ok overall. Give more help to Mckivitz. Defensive front 7 was great while secondary was up and down. Glad to see Moody have a clean game. Not bad fellas.. not bad! Off to our vacation home in LA
[ Edited by frankieuc68 on Sep 10, 2023 at 1:31 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Not mad he got paid. Just not going to suck his d*ck like you, and call it like it is. He showed he's playing for the money, not the team. He says one thing, does another. I just don't like lying hypocrites. Bosa brothers are one way, Watt brothers are another.

Lol wut? TJ Watt did the exact same thing, holding out to get paid like Bosa did.

Watt was in camp during the holdout. Bosa wasn't. So not quite the exact same thing. Watt showed up ready and balled out his game 1. Bosa didn't. Watt also didn't say he didn't need to be the highest paid, and then hold out until he was.
Watt showing Bosa how a DPOY prepares for the season. Drake putting an END to any Brian Burns trade rumors!

Seriously, bunch of f**king clowns. It's like they mad he going paid and they didn't

Lol at suck his d**k. You're a clown, did I say he had a great game? The thing is I'm a realist and not a moron saying he sucks and got paid and not gonna do anything when he's on a play count and missed all camp you clown

I didn't say he sucks. Maybe learn to read? Funny you say you're not a moron - just not able to read at a 3rd grade level then?
I didn't say he sucks. Maybe learn to read? Funny you say you're not a moron - just not able to read at a 3rd grade level then?

You seem really pissed after winning by 23…

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Lol wut? TJ Watt did the exact same thing, holding out to get paid like Bosa did.

Watt was in camp during the holdout. Bosa wasn't. So not quite the exact same thing. Watt showed up ready and balled out his game 1. Bosa didn't. Watt also didn't say he didn't need to be the highest paid, and then hold out until he was.

Bosa played well. Got lots of attention. Didn't get a sack, but his presence alone helped everyone else. He'll be fine.
Great turnout by our fans too. Kudos to everyone that went to the game! Us other fans appreciate it!
Great turnout by our fans too. Kudos to everyone that went to the game! Us other fans appreciate it!

+1
That was seriously impressive performance.

I was hoping deep down with Brock there we would start much better.

So it turned out to be.

However perhaps more impressive was the defence. Didn't see that coming - they were flying around all over the place.

The f**k? Bosa played hard all his snaps. Got a decent amount of pressures.

This fan base sometimes.
Share 49ersWebzone